Chapter //FIFTEEN//

After our second round of make out session, Xav and I decided to head out to get some ice cream from a nearby cafe that had opened recently. We were now in the car, Xav driving and I was sitting in the passenger seat with his hand in my lap. I rubbed circles on the back of his hand subconsciously.

I felt him glance at me. "Kitten what are you thinking about?"

"Um..." I stuttered and blushed at what I was about to say. "You, who else?" That was so corny, I just didn't have a mouth filter, did I?

Xav burst out laughing and I turned to admire the view. Him laughing was such a beautiful sight to behold, hell he was hot even when he was angry. Everything he did just appeals to me so much. I cleared my throat in embarrassment to try to digress.

"What flavour are you going to get later?" I asked, referring to the ice cream. I could feel his knowing glance as he looked at me from the corner of his eye before chuckling again.

I groaned. He just loved to tease me, that bastard.

"Aw, c'mon Lia! I was just ruffling your feathers. No need to sulk now, right?" His fingers brushed my lips softly, gently while he ceased his laughter. Steering the car to a halt in front of the cafe, he turned off the ignition and opened my door after exiting the car himself. I took his outstretched hand and curled my fingers tightly around his.

The cafe was very cute and had a windchime at the entrance at the glass door. I slid open the door and stepped in, immediately feeling the cool air-conditioned air blowing against my cheeks and hair. I peered up at Xav.

Not surprisingly, he was already looking at me, and when we made eye contact, he merely grinned and tugged me towards the counter.

After looking and pondering over which flavour to get, we ended up getting a matcha berry mix ice cream and a large cup of iced coffee float which was part of a 'couple's special'. Spotting a window seat, I pulled Xav behind me and pushed him down into his own chair before plopping down on mine. I beamed at him proudly.

And then I began my ice cream feast. The matcha green tea was simply too good to be in my mouth, because before I knew it I had already eaten half of the large cup. I looked up guiltily at Xav. I gasped softly.

He was staring at me intensely with those blue eyes of his, his gaze flickering between my orbs and my lips. Was there something on my lips?

My hand was midway to rub off whatever that was on my lips when his hand shot out, grabbing mine tightly. I glanced at him questioningly.

He simply replied, "Ice cream" and swiped his thumb across my lower lip, and then bringing it to his mouth, flicking out a tongue to lick it clean. I watched, stunned, as his gaze darkened, the whole time my belly was on fire.

I was about to reach over the table to smash his lips against mine when he suddenly stood up and gestured to his car parked outside the cafe before exiting.

Huh? What the hell just happened?

I finished up the ice cream and drank a sip or two of the coffee before exiting the cafe too. Once outside, I looked around for Xavier and saw that he was already in the car.

He was giving me that intense look again, the one that says 'come-I-want-to-fuck-you-so-badly' look. I gulped before walking to the car, my hands clammy. The anticipation was killing me.

As soon as I had shut the door of the car, Xavier was on me in a matter of milliseconds. His hands were everywhere and I was quite sure mine were too. Everything was frenzied but we could both feel the electricity crackling in the air between us. I moaned as I felt a squeeze to my ass and returned the favour, hearing a groan from him.

Somehow I was now straddling him in the driver seat, my lower half grinding against his. His shirt had also vanished and my mouth was busy worshipping him, both his body and his soul. I could taste the green tea on his tongue and that made him even hotter, me even more aroused. I ran my fingers over stomach, feeling the taut muscles bunching and then relaxing under my touch.

Xavier moaned against my ear and licked the shell of it, causing me to hiss in pleasure. He began growling when I grinded harder against him, my core brushing against his erection. His jeans were definitely not helping the situation at all. I just wanted to tear his jeans apart with my claws and worship him from dusk to dawn.

And I was just about to do that when his words froze me in my spot.

"You're going into heat."