Chapter //S E V E N//

Time stood still in the mansion. Everyone was frozen in shock, all except the girl whose face was turning a horrifying shade of purple and who was struggling to get the grip on her neck off.

A guttural growl sounded in front of me.

Xavier.

That broke whatever trance that we were in. I looked down and saw that my hands were still in his pants. I blushed furiously but didn't make an attempt to move them as I wasn't sure whether Xavier was still angry. He hadn't let go of Sav's neck yet, after all.

Xavier growled again. "Lia... God kitten that feels so good. Fuck."

His words only seemed to make my cheeks burn even more. I placed my face on his back.

"Xav?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you let Savanah go? Please?"

Xavier sighed loudly and released the death grip he had on Savanah's neck. Instantly, she dropped to the ground with a thud and began coughing while scrambling to get out of the kitchen.

I looked at her sympathetically and was about to reach out to help her up when Xavier groaned sexily.

I decided there and then that was my favourite sound in the world. Absolutely.

He began to move against my hand and growled every now and then. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that Sav was no longer here. I sighed in relief and began to pullmy hands out of his pants when two warm hands cought my wrists.

They guided me back to where my hands once were and moved my hands up and down slowly.

I nearly moaned at the sexy sight of Xavier pleasuring himself with my hands.

"Xavier... We have to stop." I said reluctantly.

He immediately stopped and pulled my hands out of his pants with a grunt. He spun around to face me, his hair tousled and his cheeks flushed.

He looked beautiful.

"Sorry, kitten. I was too into it. Your hands were so soft... I couldn't help it." He apologised.

I blushed and hugged him.

"No big deal, Xavier. We can do this again another time, if you'd like, of course."

I instantly bit my tongue to stop more words from coming out of my mouth.

Stupid cat.

I'm a part of you, Lia.

I rolled my eyes and huffed at Mimi in exasperation. Sometimes, I swear she could be a pain in the ass.

"Lia... You're making me harder. Stop saying things you won't do." Xavier groaned, his eyebrows furrowed together into a tight frown.

I reached out my hand and touched his frown, rubbing small circles on it until it disappeared. Looking up, I saw Xavier looking down at me in amusement.

"Kitten... What are you doing?"

"Um..." I fumbled with my words. "Rubbing your eyebrows?"

He threw his head back and laughed loudly, the rumbles from his chest shaking me a little. I smiled shyly and buried my face deeper into his chest.

This made him begin to purr like crazy. He was constantly emitting purrs and growls right now, one hand caressing my head gently.

I melted a little at his loving gesture and tightened my arms around him. We stayed in our embrace for what seemed like an eternity, simply enjoying each other's presence and company.

°°°°°°°°°°

"Lia! Are you done? You've been in there for half an hour!" Xavier groaned from the other side of the door.

"Yes! I'm done! Just putting on my robe." I shouted to him from the closet. I was currently adorned in a cute swimsuit that had turqoise sequins on the front, lining the top of my breasts. I tied the two strings together at the back of my neck, forming a tiny bow. The bottom part of my swimsuit was thin and black, the material soft and smooth. It barely covered my butt.

Of course, this was chosen by Xavier when we went shopping yesterday, after the little fiasco in the kitchen with Savanah. He was the one who pulled me into Victoria's Secret like a boy who saw his favourite candy. I was puzzled until I saw that he was holding up a super sexy bikini and ushering me to go try it on. Needless to say, he nearly tore the entire store down when he saw me in that swimsuit.

I chuckled at the memory and put on a white fluffy robe that hung by the door. Securing the belt around my waist, I unlocked the closet door and stepped out.

Only to see Xavier in a sexy swimming trunk that practically outlined his little friend down there. Well, it was not exactly 'little'.

"See what you like, kitten?" I looked up quickly to see him staring down at me, his lips pulled up into a smirk.

A sexy smirk, Mimi reminded me.

I couldn't agree more. I cleared my throat and tried to deny, "N... No. I... I've seen better."

All at once, he growled fiercely and was by my side in an instant.

"You're mine! No one else's! Mine!" He growled into my neck, his breath uneven and ragged. I was crushed to his chest, my face against his chest.

I sighed. "Yes, yes... Xav, calm down. I was just joking," I reassured him. "You're the best that I've seen. The only man I've seen this way. Trust me."

That seemed to do the trick because he took one last whiff of my neck and moved away from me. He grabbed my hand.

"C'mon, kitten. Let's go swimming." He tugged at my hand gently and began leading me down the stairs.

••••••••••
A/N↓

2 updates in a day! First for me hahahahha Enjoy guys!

Please

Vote
Comment
And follow aye?

~Manda