Chapter //TWENTY SEVEN//

My eyes fluttered open. Rubbing the sleep away from my eyes, I stretched my body taut, relieving some stiff knots. A groan resounded.

I froze, tensing as two arms grabbed my hips, stilling my movements. A throat was cleared.

"Stop moving like that," he rasped from behind me, his hands tightening on my hips. He growled lowly. "Unless you want me to take you now."

Oh, the way he talks. I blushed and attempted to move out of bed when he growled again. Before I could comprehend what had happened, my body was flipped around to face him.

"Xavier." I whispered, feeling myself blush as I saw his gritted teeth and lust filled eyes staring back at me. I swallowed.

"Fucking killing me," he muttered under his breath while he wrapped an arm around my waist, dangerously close to the curve of my breasts. I shivered at his rough voice.

He leaned closer and placed his head in my neck, breathing in deeply. He growled and started lapping at the skin there, sucking harshly. Desire shot up my spine as his warm tongue flicked out and tasted my skin. I shivered again.

"Xavier..." I bit out. Trying to form any coherent words now was extremely difficult. I clutched my hands on his shoulder, my nails biting into his naked skin.

Something in him snapped as he began to lap at my neck furiously, my moans and his groans growing louder and louder.

"Oh, Xav!" I whimpered as he licked my mark, pleasure shooting up my spine, making me curl my toes into the bedsheets. Xavier growled in approval and licked it again. Unable to resist the pleasure that was driving me insane, I arched my my back, bowing off the bed and into his awaiting arms.

A guttural growl escaped his lips as our chests pressed together, my aching core wet for him. I watched, with hooded eyes, as his turned black as his nostrils flared. He stared at me.

"Fucking turned on." he all but growled out as he pushed me down onto the bed, hovering above me.

He leaned down closer, his gaze caressing me from head to toe. I squirmed under his gaze, feeling embarrassed and insecure.

"Don't," he snarled at me and reached out to cup my face. His eyes looked pained. "Don't hide from me. You're fucking perfection." His words made me cream even more as I blushed again, nodding meekly. He looked at me lustfully and lovingly, his eyes never leaving mine. "Perfection..." he whispered more to himself and captured my lips with his.

His mouth slanted over mine, his tongue entering my mouth. I moaned and clutched his biceps on either side of me. He growled into my mouth as I slipped my tongue into his timidly. Did he like it?

The kiss turned even more passionate as he kissed me harder. He liked it.

I poked my tongue into his mouth again, tasting peppermint and of him. All masculine and all Xavier.

One hand came up between us to grab my breast. "Xavier!" I gasped out, tearing my lips away from his to catch my breath. He was barely out of breath. The front of my camisole was tugged down roughly, exposing one breast.

I shivered as the cooler air met my heated skin, my nipple peaked and taut. Xavier gave a loud growl before swooping down and latching his mouth onto my nipple, his hand massaging it. My back bowed off the bed, pressing my chest into Xavier's hot mouth.

Oh my...

I agree Mimi...

He rubbed my mound in his rough hand, his tongue darting out to swirl around one hard nipple. I gasped out his name over and over as I came hard, and even then he continued to suckle at my breasts, prolonging my orgasm.

He held me tightly to him as I rode my orgasm out, my body shuddering in short spasms. Sliding up my body, he leaned down to steal a kiss as a hand was pressed against my core. I moaned.

"Do you like it when I touch you here?" he growled out, his hand pressing more into the aching point between my legs.

"Y-Yes! Oh god, yes!" I moaned.

He groaned softly before rubbing harder and harder, his fingers against my clitoris. He was driving me insane.

With a flick of his wrist, he tore my boyshorts into shreds with his elongated claws, leaving me in my panties. I wrapped my hands in his hair as he pulled my panties down slowly with his teeth, his eyes trained on mine.

Black, dilated eyes stared back at me as a mob of black hair went further down between my legs. I gasped softly as he came back up and blew softly on my core.

"Xavier!" I moaned, desperate for him to touch me there already. "Xavier, please!"

His black eyes stared at me. "Please what, kitten?" he growled as his fists clenched and unclenched beside my  thighs. I saw his control slipping.

"Please touch me!" I cried out as he immediately complied, one finger dipping into my wet heat. I jerked and moaned as he curled his finger in me.

"You like it, don't you?" he rasped out, his midnight black eyes staring at me while he did it again. I moaned his name.

"Yes! Yes!" My eyes rolled back as he began thrusting in and out of my heat. I felt the pleasure building gradually in my abdomen.

He gave a menacing growl as I screamed his name as I came, my vision blurring. A second finger was added. I bucked against his hand, trying to get them deeper.

"Xavier," I whimpered as he thrusted his fingers harder and faster into me. My hips met his thrusts as I pulled on his hair. He growled loudly and pumped faster.

"I'm coming-" I warned as my orgasm hit me like a freight train. His fingers still didn't stop.

"Xavier..." I tried to stop him. "S-stop... I... I can't take anymore."

With a growl, he relented and removed his fingers from my heat, stucking them in his mouth.

"Mmm..." he groaned. "Do you have any idea how good you taste?" Oh, his words!

I shook my head. He gave another groan as he climbed back up my body. "You taste like honey," he growled out as he placed a finger on my lips. "Taste yourself." he commanded.

I held his gaze as I wrapped my lips around his finger, my cheeks hollowing as I sucked my juices off his finger.

Maybe I should have stopped then. Maybe. Because the next thing I knew, I was fully naked on the bed.

Under a muscular and very aroused werewolf who looked about to ravish me.