XX

I'm writing this chapter for my own amusement XD. This is going to have two characters from a British TV show. Thing to note: Tom's not in this chapter. This has no relation to the book, the only similarity is that I'm using Rain as the protagonist.

Rain's POV:

My eyes fluttered open. A curious face with bushy eyebrows and wrinkles hovered in front of me. I jumped, letting out a whimper and sat up. The mans eyes narrowed. He had grey hair, an oval face and faded blue eyes. His dark maroon suit and black pants showed off his slender figure. He was tall, taller than me and even though he was hunched over my bed, he gave off an aura of warmness and he feeling of home.

The man got off the bed, straightened his suit, spun on his heels, and briskly walked to the other side of the room. His nostrils flared intently, as if he was trying to smell a delicate scent.

"Would you mind explaining who you are and how you got into this house?" I said, calmly, as if I was scared to scare him off. I was surprised to find that my voice sounded British and I quickly covered my mouth.

The man spun around once more, facing me head on, his maroon suit spinning graciously with him. He took two giant steps forward and was already by my bedside (which caused me to pull my blanket up almost to my eyebrows).

"Introductions are so boring" he said quickly, his voice deep.

"You're intruding" I squeaked, amazed at the speed he was talking.

He pulled something out from his pocket and pointed it at me, fast. I flinched, half expecting pain. Only then, did I notice a blue phone booth outside of my window. I frowned, that wasn't there before. The box read Police Telephone Box. I whipped my head back around, a green light was emitting from a long silver object that was pointed at my face. The light stopped, and the man brought the object closer to his face.

"Human" he deduced.

"Of course. What else would I be?" I probably sounded puzzled, because I sure felt like that.

The man leaped to the window, looked at the box and then faced me again.

"Alright" he was at my bedside again, "Introductions"

I waited patiently as he brought up a chair, sat in it, straightened his suit and  then his back.

"I'm the Doctor" he grinned, expecting me to know what he was talking about.

"You're a doctor. So what? That doesn't change the fact that you've broken into my house" I made my voice louder.

"No, no, no, no, no. No. No. Why do you humans never get it?! I'm The Doctor. The Doctor" he threw his hands up. My face evidently showed confusion because he sighed and grumbled something.

"Fine. I'm The Doctor, a time lord with capabilities that you couldn't imagine. I'm billions of years old and I have different faces, different beings. I travel in that blue box through space and time. To the future, to the past, to different galaxies. Beginnings of stars and endings of universes. I've seen the birth of this planet and I've seen the very second it meets it's demise. I've stopped time and sped it up. I am feared and I am loved. I travel with my companion, Clara Oswald. My impossible girl. Soufflé girl. The girl who I've seen before, who also has a couple beings but she is just human. She is unlike anyone I've ever seen before. She's smart, kind, nourishing but harsh when you need her to be. Although, right now she's lost and that's what I'm doing here. I'm looking for her. Does that explain things better?" The Doctor said, quickly, gesturing to various places throughout his speech.