XXVI

A/N: This is another Mianite related chapter. I'm sorry if some of you don't like them, but I've been on that Mianite craze lately. Next week will be a normal chapter.

A blank canvas will eventually have a painting on it. 

A blank page will have words.

A lost soul will have love.

A goddess will have her followers. 

You want the story of the Goddess? Let it be heard.

Long time ago, a lore was written about two Gods. Two brothers, inseparable since birth. The lore, written by a Historian, overtook the Realms and became known as a 'Common Story'. A 'Common Story' is a tale known by all the inhabitants of the Realms, discussed and questioned by almost everyone. People get so used to those kinds of stories that they never wonder if they are true. In this particular case, it wasn't. Here's the true lore.

A long time ago, a little boy was born and he was named Mianite. He was a loving boy, but a commander at heart. A maker and enforcer of his own rules. He never changed, he only 'bettered', by his standards. His brother, Dianite, was a kind-hearted, happy, easy-going, honest, friendly, and generous person. Mianite grew to be jealous of Dianite because people came to him for advice and for a good laugh. Mianite would always ask himself why people didn't like him. Many times, Mianite tried to take control of his smaller brother, make him into a vicious companion for himself. He was unsuccessful. Dianite prospered, earning the love of Ruxomar and it's sister town, Dagrun. Mianite became enraged with the success of his little brother and banished him to the Nether, to live out his life there. Dianite became angry, an evil apostle, just how his brother had wanted him to be. So on from there, Mianite became the ruler of the Overworld and Dianite the ruler of the Underworld. 

A year later, a girl with long purple hair, a sister to the two Gods, walked among them. She was the setter and keeper of peace. Her name was Ianite. An unsuccessful attempt to bring the two brothers back together. Years went by, the Goddess found her true love, Spark. She prospered on with her teachings. Ianite and Spark had two children, Helgrind and Martha. 

With time, Ianite was thrown apart from her family, pain making it's way into the cracks of her love for everyone. A once strong Goddess became a Wounded one, a lost treasure and an hurtful remark. Her story continues but I am not one to tell it as it has not been written yet. Her story will someday be told by her. To her husband, her children, and everyone who will listen. 

For now, follower, know that she is alive and well and that she will be coming back sooner than you think. 

A tidal wave has it's effects.

A strand of purple hair never refuses to fly in the wind.

A hope of peace never fades in someone who strongly believes in it.

A Goddess never gives up, no matter how Wounded she is. 

A/N: So what do y'all think? I think it's short and sweet. Might be one of my favorite things that I ever wrote.