XXIV

You hear the flutter of a paper in a tree and pick it up

I have severely underestimated the job of finding acolytes and supporters for my cause. Being an immortal being among mortals (who have tiny brain capacity, honestly) is an added challenge. I'm not complaining, really, I'm not. I love being down here and observing the life of other Spark, the life of other Countrybat, the life of other Jeriah, and the life of the other Mot. They really are the complete opposites of the people that I know in my world. They are less boxy, have more capabilities and are faced with a harder decisions.

I know that I asked you this last time but it is impossible not to wonder about the subject. How do you tell someone that their imaginary creation was so believable that it came alive? How do you say that their God or Goddess is real? I haven't been here long (well it's been 3 months now. To some that's a long time), but I do know that change is very scary for a regular human being (with tiny brain capacity) and I don't want to be the cause of someone's disappointment.

Let's go through them then, one by one.

Jordan. You were (hopefully are) my one true loyal follower. You created me, loved me, thought of my wellbeing, thought of my children, understood my sadness, listened to my problems, sheltered me when I was scared and picked me up when I fell. You understood when I had to leave, you twisted the world to try to bring me back.

You cared. Care? Genuinely. And I appreciate it. Your faithful devotion is what got my wings fluttering again, it's what sent me on this roundabout chase. I feel like a dog chasing its own tail (I've seen that happen a few times, it's quite entertaining). However, every time I'm feeling down, I'm reminded of your gentle smile, your hearty laugh, your tattered clothes from all the 'experiments' you've done. Sometimes, I think of Spark, when I look at you. I do miss him, of course.  You help the pain. I remember the way he smelled. He smelled like a frosty morning, mixed with warm sugar. I remember how he looked at me, because you look at me the same way. I remember how his arms felt around my shoulders, because when you hugged me, it felt the same. In some sense, you are the same person and you don't realize how much that has helped me through my travels. Jordan, you've saved me so many times, and now it's my turn to save you. To save you from this boring world.
It's time to stop falling through the void and it's time to come back to me.

Sonja. Other Countrybat. I knew Alyssa, Countrybat, when she was just a tiny smol little child. She was the cutest, just how you are now. She was always trying to grab hold of something, climb somewhere, get into someone's conversation or cook something. She got rather attached to the kitchen from a very young age.
When Mot brought her home, I was a little surprised. I didn't live with them, but I did find out. I didn't think he had it in him to be so... Human. I was glad that he has something or rather, someone, to take care of. He was much more focused, he protected Alyssa. He would have sacrificed his own life for her. Mot did make an amazing father. There was this one time you decided to go for a walk and lost your way in the meadow and he almost tore all of his hair out looking for you. He has a small scar on his forehead from when he heard that they found you and he fell off the bed onto a nail. It was nasty, but he didn't care, he ran out only to be presented with a perfectly healthy you, grinning. He fell to the ground, held onto you and didn't let you go for twenty minutes. You, of course, had no idea what was going on but being an extrovert, you enjoyed the hug.
That was the only time I saw Mot cry.

Let's move on to Tucker. Ah, Jeriah. You and I have a rather long and unfortunate history. Your parents, being Mianite followers, despised the other two gods and, therefore, you never knew about them. Nobody in your household talked about them, no one mentioned their names and you grew up oblivious to the choices that were presented to you. When they asked you what God you followed, you made a confused expression and said that there only one. You were so possible in your answer. You were maybe four so you probably don't remember.
Anyway, I thought this was unfair so I left you an anonymous note (on an Ender coated piece of paper of course), explaining everything. How there were three gods, Mainite, Ianite and Dianite. I explained which realms they ruled over, I told you of the different worlds. I didn't expect you to just leave your parents house though. You were furious. You were older when you left and that's how you learned to survive by yourself. That's why the walls of your Dojo are so high and the protection on it, so strong. Hopefully, if you didn't remember that, it clears some things up for you. I wish to make more memories with you. Your presence is still strong in the world, Dojo's don't just fall down. They get battered by the wind, plummeted by meteors but they stand strong, just like you.

Lastly, Tom. Mot. Two complete opposites. Tom, you were (or should I say are) a prankster. You love pranking, you do it every day. On the other hand, Mot is a much more reserved person. He does have his joking side but that comes from the half creeper side of him. He loves to blow something up for fun. Him and Dianite do really make the perfect couple. The idea of a perfect date for them: grab a bunch of TNT, go to a remote plain and blow as many holes in the ground as possible. Then sit in the middle of the explosion, have dinner and laugh about it.
Mot was exactly like Tom until he brought Alyssa home. He felt a sense of responsibility with her, something he has never felt before. He wasn't free to leave at midnight and come back at three in the morning the next day. She loved him and he loved her and it changed him. For the better.

I do love you, travelers. With my whole heart and I hope that you reciprocate my feelings to you.

I'm getting closer. Can you feel it? A wind? A wind of change. Do you ever smell something different in the air? That's me, my scent, my sign.

I'll be there soon. You just prepare.

-Wounded (Healing) Goddess Ianite (Written on an Ender Coated Piece of Paper)