chapter 5: Some things Never Change

Beth sat in Jimmy's arms on top of his mustang looking over the city beth liked looking at it but only at night time when you see the cars roaming to unknown destinations and look like little diamonds, but in the day time Beth just see tall skyscrapers and some little buildings an considering its of 100 degrees outside she was hot and the mosquito's weren't helping at all. Jimmy was Beth's first real boyfriend except Zach all he wanted was to get in her pants so she broke that off real quick, and Jimmy was nice but he wasn't romantic don't get Beth wrong he could make her laugh and be nice, and he was the type to bring you flowers and call you you pretty, but he doesn't do anything that's makes Beth heart melt." Jimmy" Beth said looking up at him. Mmm he answered. "What's my favorite color" beth said looking straight at him. He looked up at the sky in thought and said "blue". Beth looked down with a frown until he said wait. Red Jimmy said looking at Beth. Beth looked down again disappointed beth has told jimmy multiple times she likes green but i guess he wasn't listening. But how on earth a man that she barely knows can figure it out. " What is this about" jimmy said looking down at beth. "Nothing really" beth said giving him the best smile possible.

"Well in that case" Jimmy put his hand on Beth stomach and she smiled until he slipped his hand under her shirt and went to grab her boob when beth smacked his hand gently. He laughed and layed her on his car giving her gentle kisses and started kissing her neck and when beth let out a very short moan. He start being rough grabbing her hips tightly and shoving his tongue in her mouth beth let out a squeak and began to break away but he wouldn't stop, his hands till kept roaming her body. Jimmy stop" beth said pushing him lightly. But he didn't ." Jimmy stop" beth yelled pushing him hard this time. He jump off of her and onto the ground a pissed expression clear as day on his face. He kicked his tire and looked at Beth. " I'M GETTING TIRED OF THIS BETH I LOVE YOU I REALLY DO BUT EVERY SINGLE TIME I TRY TO SHOW YOU A LITTLE AFFECTION YOU STOP ME AND I'M SICK OF IT, THIS LITTLE GAME YOU KEEP PLAYING ITS GETTING OLD jimmy yelled.

" I Told You I Wasn't Ready" beth sighed."just not now" beth said still taking aback from his words a minute ago. "If not now... when" jimmy said with crossed arms. I think you should take me home Dinners probably ready beth said turning her back towards him and getting in the car. Jimmy sighed before getting in and driving his girlfriend Home.

Authors Note

So sorry this chapter is so short I'm trying hard to stretch the story ....... More bethly scenes coming up soon