Chapter 10 : Thank You

(Song is optional)

Beth POV

I slowly woke up inhaling the soft substance under me, it smelled of cigarettes and cologne a unfamiliar smell. , I went to sit up, eyes still closed, but I felt a slight pain in my head causing me to lay back down. I went to touch it and felt something soft

"is this gauze" I asked myself. I opened my eyes and I automatically new this wasn't my room. It was dark considering the walls were a darkish blue, the curtain light giving me enough light to look around. I automatically sat up and jumped out of which was supposedly a bed, ignoring the pain in my head I looking down at my clothes, I had on a yellow shirt and jeans , opening the bed room door and followed my way down a hallway to see........... DARYL!.

He was watching some kind of animal discovery show, not even noticing me.
I cleared my throat getting to get his attention. He quickly stood and walked over to me.

" Well hello sleepy head, How are you feeling he asked.

" I'm okay just have a headache, what am I doing here i asked.

Let's go outside and talk he said turning towards the door.

I stayed silent and followed him out doors

I was extremely surprised as the sky seemed to be darkening and the sun was slowly coming down.

Oh My God, what time is it I asked Daryl.

8:25 you've been unconscious for a couple hours now Daryl said sitting on the bottom of the his apartment steps.

Can you please fill me in on what happened I'm beyond confused I said.
-----------------------------------------------------------

I sat listening to Daryl's every word and soon the memories flooded in my head, jimmy cheating , Us arguing , him hitting me. It came to the point I was finishing his sentences. I even felt bad for him having to save me from that asshole  then again what was he doing on the other side of town, I decided to ask.

What were you doing there I asked with raised eyebrows

" What "Daryl said with a confused look on his face.

What were you doing all the way across town I said staring exactly at him.

I was umm visiting my uncle, he was in town I wanted to see him before he left that night.

What about your hand why is it wrapped I ask curiously

I accidentally cut myself with a knife last night Daryl said not making eye contact. ( None ).  A little part of me believed Daryl and a large portion didn't , so I decided to just drop it.

  How did my clothes change  I asked nervously.

Last night your friend tiara-

It's Tara I giggled

.yea her, he began she was blowing yer phone up probably wondering who you left with, so I decided to text back I told her that you were over my apartment, she asked a Million questions before she gave in after I took a pic of you while you were asleep, I gave her my address  and she came with some clothes she didn't tell me how she got them but she did say " ladies shall never get there beauty rest in a dress " and with that she went into my room and dressed you into those,