Chapter 13 : Heated

WARNING : May Contain A Bit Of Sexual Content.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beth couldn't sleep all night she woke up 3 times that night after they arrived home from the bar and when she finally did fall asleep she fell asleep into an unexpected dream.

Beth was in Daryl's apartment they were on the couch watching some kind of show about animals. Beth was in between Daryl's legs, his hands wrapped around her stomach, Beth wasn't really watching the show, just enjoying Daryl's steady heart beat.
Beth looked up at Daryl his eyes were closed, showing off his magnificent thick long eyelashes. Beth went to get up,She carefully removed his arms from around her and was about to wiggle away until she felt his strong arms wrap around her again.

"Ya best stop moving" he growled in her ear giving her goose bumps, Beth turned her head towards him " And if I don't" Beth challenged. " then your gonna be in serious trouble" daryl said trailed his finger tips to Beth's belly down to her Abdomen. " I'll take that risk" Beth jokely said climbing on top of him and straddling his waist, " oh yeah" he said putting his hands on my hip.
" yeah " Beth said slowly pressing her her lips on too his, she reached up with her small hands and tangled her fingers in his hair, her tongue begging for access into his mouth craving a taste of him, he quickly obliged and there tongues fought for what's seems like forever, which was really
45 seconds, Beth let a loud breathy moan,Daryl felt his cock twitch at hearing the sounds coming from Beth. He pulled back from his attack on her mouth, breathing uneven.
Daryl Picked her up not stopping the violence with there mouth until he softly dropped her onto his bed.
Taking off her shorts and shirt in just a few seconds. Daryl looked her over making Beth a little anxious, as to what he was thinking. As if to read her mind. He softly whispered " your so goddamn Beautiful "  making Beth face turn red as a tomato.

He slowly slid off her panties and unbuckle his belt ..............................

Beth shot up in her bed, looked around and she was in fact in her own room laying in her bed. her head in a cold sweat , palms sweaty, and slightly aroused. It was 5:37 in the morning,Beth was so shocked about the dream, that she didn't know if she wanted to fall asleep again or not. She decided against it and decided to have a early start on the farm,

She started off with tidying up the house then feeding the pigs and chickens, checking the mail, adding more hay into nellies stall,  then milked the cows. When she was done with those it was 10:14 am . Making her exhausted an some how very sleepy.

Considering she was there all by herself and Maggie didn't get home till 12:00 and her parents till Monday. She decided to take a nap considering all the chores were done for the day.

Beth dragged herself up towards the stairs before locking the door, knowing Maggie has a key, she entered her bedroom and collapsed onto her bed.
Just as her eyes were about to give into sleep. Her eyes landed on the picture Frame on her night stand, of her and her brother, she could feel her eyes start to burn and tears threatening to come out, but she didn't let them, she had to be strong not just for herself but for him, that's what he'll want. Quickly she blinked her watery eyes, she took the picture frame, holding it close to her chest she turned and layed on her side grabbing her blankets and pulling it up all the way to her shoulder. She faintly whispered.

" I Love You Shawn " 

Before falling to a light sleep.

----------------------------------------------
So sorry about the short chapter             I'll explain in authors note

Vote and comment 💓✌🏼