Chapter 15 : Just A Second

Beth POV

Daryl and I have been intimate for about 3 weeks now, I really don't know we're we stand, am I his girlfriend or just friends with benefits, but I mean we haven't even been on a proper date. We want to keep our relationship a secret for now,

We've been having trouble keeping our hands to ourself, especially myself , and even though I'm a Virgin sometimes I just wanna climb on top of him and fuck his brain out, but he wants us to take it slow at least till we figure out were we officially stand.

My father, Daryl , Otis and Glenn went hunting and we' ll be back with the meat for dinner, and until then all the ladies were in the kitchen, talking laughing and cutting vegetables.

" Now Beth I saw you and that Dixon boy having a conversation before he left going hunting , what yall kids gotta talk about Patricia asked me.

Personally to me she was really a pain in the ass, you couldn't do anything without her seeing it and asking you about it.

" oh nothing important, just told'em to be careful I said murmuring the last part.

"Well ain't that nice, little beth Greene likes the help".

" Maggie scoffed and murmured , "over my dead body".

" Daryl is a nice guy and for your information, he is not the help , daddy says he's a part of the family. I smiled.

"That's right honey " Annette encouraged her.

" well I think he's a bad influence, Patricia shrugged, making me mad.

" Well frankly I don't giva damn about what you think, If I wanna talk to Daryl I can, because I'm a grown ass woman and I don't need you babying me, your not my god damn mother I said picking up the the knife I was cutting vegetables with an lunged it onto the table. Making it stick up and wobble.

I got up from my seat and went into my room, slamming the door behind me.
----------------------------------------------

I was listening to music and texting Amy when I heard a knock at my bedroom door. I didn't even say come in before I saw Patricia head poked in.

Hey Beth, I just wanna apologize. You know, about me yapping my mouth bout what you should and shouldn't do , it's just ever since you were a little girl you were so adventurous, like climbing the monkey bars, riding bikes, climbing trees, riding horses, you wanted to do all that at the age seven, and since your mom and dad were working, I was the one looking after you , you use to always ask me could you do this could you do that because you knew I hated saying no to you, but this one day when you were eight, you asked could you go swimming at the lake, and I told you no because it was to  early in the morning and it was a bit chilly. That whole day you were sad and Frowning so I gave in and told you we could go to the lake,when we got there you asked could you go ahead to the water and I said yea be careful,
I  could see tears starting to form in her eyes and wondered were this was going, because I  certainly didn't remember.

I just turned my head for a second just a second, and you were under the water, she said as tears sprung from her eyes, I couldn't swim so I remember calling for help and this teenager just came from no where, he was maybe 15 or 16, he ran into the water and got you, you weren't moving when he pulled you out, I was so scared. I didn't even care when he was doing mouth to mouth with you I just wanted you to be okay. After that day Annette didn't let me babysit you anymore, I knew she hated me for not keeping my eyes on you I hated myself for it, its just since that day Ive been so over protective of you so you wouldn't get hurt at any cost, that's why I'm always watching you.

At this point I was crying, and all i could do was get up and hug Patricia, now i know she doesn't mean anything by it, she just wants me to be safe.

After a few minutes of hugging and crying, we broke away from each other and wiped each other tears, I saw some of her mascara smudged and giggled as she giggled at my smudged eyeliner.
"And I'm sorry for spazzing out on you" I apologized back.

" it's alright honey "

" question, the dude that saved me was he hot " i asked with a smile

"Patricia laughed, he was pretty cute".

"Good, because he has to be if he's my first kiss" I laughed as we made our way back to the kitchen.
----------------------------------------------

Vote and Comment 💚