Chapter 19 : No Vistor ?

( Sexual content )

The leaves had started to turn and the kids were going back to school as September rolled around. Beth and Daryl had been married for 5 months.

They were currently out in the woods near there unfinished house , deciding to spend the night camping. Beth loved going camping with Daryl because she knew there was no one who enjoyed it more than he did. They had spent the day hiking, Daryl hunting with his crossbow as Beth thought that he was the only person who could convince her to eat squirrel.

After roasting some squirrel over their campfire, the couple was currently on their way to working off the calories consumed during dinner. Beth was on top of Daryl, straddling his legs, topless from her hips up. Daryl's button up shirt with the cut off sleeves, (that showcased his arms in such a way that it made Beth want to kneel before him and bring him to release with her mouth) had been all but ripped from his body, the fabric thrown a little too close for comfort by the fire. That was one less shirt in Daryl's closet, not that he much cared at the moment. One large hand gripped her waist, the other was teasing her petite rosy nipples. Beth's tongue was exploring Daryl's mouth, only breaking contact to gasp when he would pinch her overly sensitive between his calloused fingers. He touched her in such a way that it made her feel as if her whole body was on fire.

Beth was growing impatient, as was the norm when they had sex. Sitting up straight, she reached down quickly undoing his belt and popping the button on his jeans, barely getting the zipper down before she grasped him in her hands. He was rock hard, pre-cum smeared around the purpled head of his cock. Daryl's grip tightened on her waist as she slowly stroked him, grinning. Beth slithered down his body until she was low enough that she could lean down and take him into her mouth. He groaned at the contact, his hands flying to clutch those pretty blonde locks. Her tongue swirled around his tip, gently scraping with her teeth.

In that moment, Daryl felt that if he were to die now, he'd die a happy man. He chuckled knowing no other man had seen Beth like he was seeing her now. Her head bobbing up and down on his cock, the ends of her hair tickling his skin. When she looked up at him, fire in those cerulean diamonds stole the breath from his chest. Locking eyes with him Beth continued the assault with her mouth, Daryl just about lost it. He yanked on her hair, pulling her up to press a hungry kiss against her plump lips.

He flipped them over, caging her between his body and the Earth, his hands going straight to the button of her jeans. He hauled the offending jeans down her legs, taking her underwear along with them. He only got them far enough so he had room to work, the denim still hanging from one of her ankles. She pulled her knees up, her legs fell apart, revealing her sopping wet pussy to him. He growled as he enfolded his arms around her thighs. The need to lap up her sweet juices burned in his mouth. Beth moaned feeling his tongue brush over that little bundle of nerves.

"Mmm...you taste so good baby girl." Daryl purred over her quivering flesh, Beth squirmed in pleasure.

Daryl continued his ministrations, he could tell Beth was close by the way he was having to anchor her to the ground with a hand across her abdomen. He sucked on her clit, rolling it between his teeth as she let go, body shuddering beneath him with a high pitched yell.

He barely gave her a moment to recover before he flipped her over onto her stomach, pulling her hips up into the air. He took a second to admire the ass before him, rubbing his hands along a cheek before giving it a solid smack. Beth pushed her ass back onto his hand, rubbing against him and giggling. Daryl smirked at his wife's boldness, admiring this new turn of events.

"Dirty girl." Daryl smacked Beth's ass once more for good measure, a squeak of pleasure escaping her mouth.

Daryl gripped his cock in his hand; the other rested on base of her spine, as he teased her engorged lips with his cock. She moaned and wiggled underneath him, trying futility to get him inside her, without success.

Daryl snarled, the animal within him barely at bay. "You want something baby girl?" All Beth could do was nod, needing him to fill her. "Tell me what do you want?"

"Fuck me, Daryl." The words were laced with primal lust, a lust the animal fed off of.

At those words, Daryl plunged into his wanton wife, feeling her walls clench around him and a yelp come from her mouth.

"So fucking tight." Daryl groaned at the pleasurable vibrations running from his cock up to the base of his skull.

It seemed that no matter how many times they fucked, she still remained impossibly tight. Daryl had no idea how Beth did it, but he wasn't about to complain. He started out with deliberate hard thrusts, each earning a short bark of pain from Beth. Soon the thrusts turned frantic and wild, Beth's moans muffled by the blanket below them mixing with the sound of his balls slapping against her clit.

"Aw fuck, I'm gonna cum." Daryl roared, his hips pounding into Beth's ass savagely.

He leaned over her; one of his hands snaking over her hip, rough fingers reaching around to rub at her clit. Seconds later her walls were tightening around him as she came, pulling out Daryl's release along with hers. His seed jetted deep within her inside, sapping Daryl of his strength, barely able to hold himself up. Beth was shattered, she collapsed beneath her husband, and effectively separating their sweat slicked bodies. Daryl was panting as he rolled over next to Beth, his hand moving to trace circles on her back. They laid there together, both trying to catch their breath as their fatigued bodies begged for sleep. Dressing in their clothes, now dirty from being thrown onto the dirt, Beth curled into Daryl's side. She burrowed her face into his neck, sighing contentedly. They slept under the stars that night, not even bothering with the tent that sat only a few feet away.

October came and went, Beth didn't receive a visit from her monthly visitor. By November she was very late; combining that and the fact that she was throwing up almost every morning, Beth had a very good idea of what was going on.

                    •     •     •

       Whats up with Beth ?😊

Vote & Comment 💜