Chapter 8: Only About You

Beth POV

I turned a left and was right in front of amy's house you could definitely tell their was a party going on considering there was reds cups everywhere, people on the balcony and people jugging down beer and loud music thumping out the house. This looked more of a frat party than a civilized one Tara had said
I pulled the car to the next street considering i couldn't find a park nearby. I got out of her car and started walking too the house.

Daryl stopped the truck a yard away from Beth's and observed the area. First thing he knew for sure was that they were in the suburbs considering there was two story houses everywhere you looked and Daryl wasn't really the fancy fancy type.
After all he was raised in a beat down shack.

Daryl sat in the truck smoking a cigarette waiting for beth to come out with her friend, but instead she came out screaming at some guy Daryl couldn't really identify, he snatched her by the arm making her jerk back his way, but Daryl kept telling himself to stay in the car, stay in the car, stay in the car. That is until he grabbed the door handle.
                       Beth POV.
I walked in the doors of the house music blasting hurting my eardrums a little and pretty soon my friend Tara appeared from the crowd. "BETH YOU MADE IT" she yelled a little drunk over the music." YEAH, WHERE'S AMY i yelled." I DONT KNOW, I THINK SHE LEFT TO GET SOME MORE ICE, BUT I SAW JIMMY HERE EARLIER, HE WAS LOOKING FOR YOU she yelled at me .

He Was i smiled, YEAH HE KEPT ASKING WERE YOU COMING she yelled taking a sip of her drink. "WHERE WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SEEN HIM i asked , I SAW HIM GO UPSTAIRS 15 MINUTES AGO".
THANKS i Said giving my friend a hug

I made my way up the stairs searching for jimmy he must want to make things right between us. I thought. I searched up and down and went around all the hallways and was now on my 5th bedroom and sighed he must be gone i thought.

I put my hand on the knob and turned.... I gasp and felt like my heart stopped in my chest. Jimmy was screwing some chick, panting heavily and hardly, until the door hit the wall and both heads looked up. The girl with a mad expression and jimmy with wide eyes. I didn't even know what to do I just stood there shocked angered .....hurt.

b-beth its not what it l-looks like. he clumsily stumbling out the bed pulling the sheet with him. The girl taking a sheet and going into the bathroom. All the pint up things that was inside me made me want to slap him so hard then again cry so hard.

He pulled his boxers and jeans on and was about to touch me. When my hand came across his face snapping his head to the other direction.
"YOU BASTARD" i yelled before pushing him as hard possibly making him stumble and loose his balance. I quickly made my way back down stairs seeing my friend Tara. "I'm leaving" I said passing her.

" But why, you just got here she said grabbing my wrist.

N-Now I know why j-jimmy kept asking if I was coming or n-not " I was stuttering so hard I could barely get the words out.

" beth what are you talking about Tara said giving me a hug.

" I saw jimmy coming down the stairs fully clothed now. eyes wondering the crowd looking for me.

"I have to go" i said passing Tara .

I quickly made my way out of the house and onto the front yard tears streaming down my face. I knew I shouldn't of came to this party. I felt someone touch my wrist and I sighed. Tara I said I have to- I turned around to see jimmy. Looking sad guilty and ashamed. I quickly snatched my wrist away from him.

Beth listen- he began

NO YOU LISTEN , WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 5 YEARS AND YOU DO SOME BOGUS SHIT LIKE THIS. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME THAT YOU WANT THIS, THAT YOU WANT ME.

I DO he yelled.

YOU DONT i screamed. OTHER WISE YOU WOULD'VE HAVE SCREWED THAT BITCH. Jimmy was taken aback from my words maybe because he's never seen me this angry. YOU ARE A LYING, CHEATING, SELF CENTERED ASSHOLE AND IM DONE WITH YOU AND YOUR BULLSHIT. I went to walk away when i felt a harsh pull on her forearm pushing me into a hard chest which was Jimmy's.

You listened to me this ain't done till I say it ain't you hear, I told you multiple times I couldn't keep waiting for you. But you kept playing that stupid hard to get game for 5 years straight, so this is all you. I finally got enough energy to snatch my arm away from him and hit him the face as hard as possible. He stumbled a bit and held his nose seeing blood come out i felt a little guilty but pushed it away, and told myself he deserved it.

Aww, YOU BITCH. he yelled before giving me a hard smack to the face, making me stumble and hit my head on the ground harshly making my vision blurry.

That's when a black figure tackled jimmy, i couldn't really identify him, but I could hear yelling and arms swinging before my vision got blurrier. I could feel strong arms pick me up.

And because I felt my whole body shutting down I would have ask who is this holding me but instead I asked "Are you crazy"  ( sounds weird I know)

" Only about you "

I heard before my vision went completely dark