Nuisance

"The only place we're going to now is your place," said May, leaning forward to give a kiss.

Kim flattened her palms against May's shoulders and shoved her away. "Hey! Could you please stop this?"

"I'll only stop if you bring me to your place now."

"No, no, no! This is not right!"

The intern didn't seem to get it. "What's right for you then? This?" May started unbuttoning her shirt.

Oh shit!

Kim realized that it was serious when she saw a small pink brassiere already being exposed

"Hey, stop doing that!" said Kim, buttoning back the shirt while May was still unbuttoning the others.

What should I do with this girl! Dammit!

Feels like I'm walking on tightrope, my heart is in my throat, I'm counting on high hopes to get me over you

Both turned their attention to the ringing phone on the dashboard. It was Kim's.

"Excuse me. I need to take that call..." said Kim, slightly panting.

May sighed loudly but eventually gave in. She sat back on the passenger's seat and buttoned her shirt back. Kim went out of the car to answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"Kim? Are you alright?" It was Yam calling.

"I think so. I'm glad you called". Kim wiped her sweat with her handkerchief.

"Why do you sound exhausted? Were you running or something?"

Kim quickly glanced at her car before saying, "I was wrestling with someone..."

"What?"

Kim facepalmed herself when she realized what she said. "One of the new interns in the office was assaulting me in my car a while ago. I don't know how to tame her."

"Assaulting?" Yam laughed. "You should try to stop being charming for once, Kim. It's just your fault."

"It's not funny, Yam," Kim hissed. "She was about to kiss me before you called."

"What? So, I was right, you were really in trouble."

"Huh?"

"I was having a weird feeling just now that I need to call you and I don't know why. It turns out that you really need someone to save your butt then."

Kim chuckled. "Yeah. Thanks, Yam, I'll make it up to you next time."

"Kids nowadays are so aggressive, eh?"

"Tell me about it." Kim rolled her eyes. "Tsk, what should I do with her?"

"Tell her you already have a girlfriend. She'll stop if you do that."

"But I don't want to break her heart, Yam."

"What if she keeps on assaulting you? Don't tell me you'd give in?"

"No, of course not. I'm still in love with Pie, okay?" said Kim. "I don't have the slightest interest in this kid inside my car."

"Then tell her that you're with Pie."

"I can't. Pie is the one supervising her. I'll be dead if she finds that out."

"Then tell Pie about it."

Kim thought of it as a good idea. She'd do anything to stop this kid from harassing her. "Do you think she would agree to that?"

"If she likes you she will surely agree to it."