Couch

Pie went out to dry herself in front of the mirror, eventually noticing the reflection of a room behind. It is the same room with pictures before. Pie went in and turned on the lights; getting surprised because even though nothing has changed in Kim's apartment, a lot has changed in this room.

All the pictures have been rearranged. There are also additional pictures from Kim's Pattaya and Bali trip. But above all that, what really caught Pie's attention is the new picture frame in the center. It wasn't Nam's anymore. Nam's frame has been placed on the side. This time the picture is of a woman — although not looking at the camera — that has a heart-melting smile drawn on her face. The shot was taken in a beach-like background.

"Pie?"

Pie turned around and saw Kim already peeking from the door.

"Oh, um..." Kim lightly scratched her eyebrow, somewhat embarrassed at what Pie had seen. "The, uh, food is ready..."

"What's this, Kim?"

"Uhm, a picture... of you...?"

"And why do you have a picture of me hanging in here?"

Getting more embarrassed at the situation, Kim hugged Pie from behind around her waist and kissed the side of her head. "Uhm, well, don't I have the right to put my girlfriend's picture in my room?"

Pie smiled as she looks back at her picture. "Since when was this displayed here?"

"Right after the Pattaya trip."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. I can't resist putting that picture there. Your smile is so charming and radiant. It is a perfect shot."

Pie turned to look at her picture again, holding Kim's face with her hand.

"I always love seeing your sweet smile, Pie. Always."

"And you always give me another reason to fall for you even more, huh?" said Pie, turning to Kim.

"Of course. Making you fall out of love is the last thing I have in mind now. I just hope there won't be a need for me to change that picture again anymore."

Pie held Kim's face with both her hands and looked at her sweetly. "Don't worry, you won't."

---

After dinner (which was not boiled eggs by the way), the couple settled on the couch to watch a romantic comedy film. Pie is sitting upright with Kim's head comfortably resting on her lap. She is getting carried away with the movie, not noticing that Kim has already dozed off. She wouldn't have found out until she asked a question that the latter didn't respond to.

"Kim!"

Kim woke up after Pie jiggled her. "W-what?"

"Are you seriously going to sleep on me?"

"No, I'm not, I just —" Kim got up after she noticed Pie is already pouting. "Oh, I'm sorry. I was too tired, plus your hand on my head is very relaxing."

"Hmp. If I'd known you're just going to sleep early I should've gone home instead."

Kim wrapped an arm around Pie. "No. I'm not going to sleep yet. We're going to stay up late watching movies, right?"

"Hmp. Admit it. You just don't like the movie I picked."

Kim couldn't answer. She's never a fan of chick flicks. But since Pie was too excited to watch it earlier, Kim agreed right away. She just didn't think that she'll get bored with it, and worse it put her to sleep.