PROLOGUE

UNKNOWN P.O.V

I walk off the plane taking in a familiar smell of airport, lovely, note the sarcasm.

I take out my basketball out of my backpack and dribble it, making me earn few glares from people who actually take notice of my presence.

Though those people who don't notice me looked around, wondering where the constant slap of the ball hitting a hand and the floor was coming from.

Yawning, my mouth opened into a large 'O' while I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. My body felt numb and stiff from sitting on the plane for twelve hours, I needed to play. Defiantly needed to play....

My eyes darted around the crowded Narita airport searching for the information station. Quickly finding it, I allowed my short legs to carry me to the desk.

"Ummm, could you tell me the fastest and cheapest way to get to Seirin high school?" I ask a lady who was standing by the guide counter.

My head barely popped over the edge of the desk as I used my hands to pull me up slightly so my feet dangled off of the floor.

She let out a small shriek of surprise at my sudden appearance, though she quickly composed herself and smiled at me hesitantly.

"Sorry, could you please repeat that?" She kindly asked, her eyes slightly wide as she watched me dangle from the desk counter.

"I'm trying to get to Seirin High school, what would be the quickest and cheapest way to get there?" I asked politely, sending the older woman an closed eyes smile.

She nodded and quickly typed into her computer, "Ok Hun, there's a bus that takes you straight to the high school would you like that?"

I nodded at her and she gives me a ticket as I paid for it.

"Have a nice day," she smiled as I walked off.

A small ghostly smile made it my lips as the warm air hit my face as I exited the building.

Now.... Let's see how high the level of Japanese high school basketball is....