~2~

Before I start I would like to give credit to Silveny for parts of the stories. Her story is called 'Lucy, Acnologia daughter (A Fairy Tail Fanfic)'. There has been a misunderstanding before but we came to a conclusion so I'll be giving the credit to her for Lucy's dream. If I remember correctly they should be the flashbacks. Thanks and enjoy

It's been a few months since I been to the guild. I only go for jobs I like to take long ones so I can stay away from them. Ever since Natsu kicked me off the team I only talk to a few. I really love the ones who I still consider me their friend/family. I just got home from a misson. I toke a bath and did my nightly routine. Finally I changed and got into bed to have a nice night of sleep...

~Dreaming~

All I remember is that I'm four year olds. Also I'm lost in the mountains it was super cold. I don't know who my parents are. I have twelve golden keys and some silver ones. I started to sniffle trying to hold back my tears. Then I feel the wind start blowing making it colder. I look up and see a huge dragon that was black with blue markings all over it. It has a white underbelly marking with coal eyes. It lands on the ground infront of me creating a huge crater.

I thought it was gonna eat me or roar so I started to cry. Then he spoke "Please don't cry. I'm Acnologia, the dragon king. Who are you?" I smiled a small smile before answering "I'm Lucy, I'm four born on July 7, x767. And I have twelve of the zodiac keys." Acnologia must have found me talking funny because he started to chuckle which got me annoyed. "What are you laughing at??" I questioned with my hand on my hips.

"I'm just thinking what a handleful you're gonna be" he replieds and noticing the confused look on my face he elaborted. "I mean I'm gonna take you off this mountain and teach you dragon slayer magic." I was happy "I can't wait to get off this mountain" I cheered as I started spinning in circles in the snow. Acnologia's tailed stopped me before I could dodge it I ran into it. I glared at him as I rubbed my forehead. He chuckled for a few seconds then started to talk again.

"Just so you know, since I'm the dragon king. You will learn all the elements a dragon slayer can know. Making you the princess but your memories maybe a bit mixed up when your older. But you don't have to worry that much you should be fine. Plus your true powers will be sealed till your 17 and released on your birthday." Acnologia said with a serious face looking at me. "I agree. I will learn all the magic you teach me. And you will be my dad" I said with a smile I looked up into his eyes which showed shocked but then were filled with happiness and love.

"Climb on then" he said as he lowered his tail so I could make my way up. I climbed onto his tail using his scaled and sat on his back. Once I was fully seated, Acnologia flew into the sky, with me. I was now the Dragon Princess and my dad was Acnologia.....

~End~

I jolt up from my sleep "What kind of dream is that? What was I doing with Acnologia??" I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to take a quick bath before going to the guild. I was only going to get a new job.... I mean yeah I have enough for rent and extra things. But I don't want to stay home all day and do nothing.

~timeskip~

"Welcome back, Lucy" Mira said with a smile behind the bar "I'm back, Mira" I said walking up to the request board. I was looking for a new mission when I hear a cough near me. I turn and see Wendy "Hey Wendy" I said "Hi Lucy-san, going on a new mission?" she asked

"Yeah" I looked back at the request board "Lucy-san c-can I-I go with you" she said nervously "W-What you want to come with me. Why??" I was shocked "Well because I miss you Lucy-san. Your never around anymore and I really wanna be with you... now matter what Natsu-san says" she said with tears forming in her eyes