~34~

~first, I just want to say I'm sorry for not updating this story or others. I will be updating this week. I'm sorry but once again it happened I got sick and now we are running around still looking for a place to live. And I don't have internet so it's hard to update I'm so sorry. anyways here is the story~

~at the hideout~

"Virgo!" Lucy called out walking to her throne/chair

"Yes, hime-sama?" Virgo asked, a hand over her chest

"Call Zen it's time for his training" she said

"Of course, Hime-sama" she bowed and walked out

A few minutes later, Zen walked through the door and bowed. Lucy told him to stand as she threw two swords at him. He caught them and noticed the signal to attack. He knew what to do so he dashed forward ready to slice Gajeel. He was able to block the hit with his arm. His arm was covered in iron scales. The impact sent Zen back a few feet but that didn't stop him from attacking again. They went sword to sword for a while.

'It seems he has the advantage since he is made of iron. Which is stronger in this case thoug. Iron or metal' Lucy thought watching their fight

She knew Gajeel has the upperhand for being an Iron Dragon Slayer but Zen has been personally taught by her. He should have been able to pick up a few things from her during their fights all these years. What she doesn't know is that he has developed certain feelings for her? Or does she? She turned back to the fight to see Zen with bruises. He may be hurt but he didn't stop knowing he was able to land some hits. Zen was able to break some parts of Gajeel full body iron thanks to his sword being surrounding with the hottest flames in the underworld.

"You should just give up, kid" Gajeel said, iron hand hitting Zen into a wall

Zen grunted as he fell down onto his knees. He gripped the swords tighter the flame increasing. He shot his head up in his eyes you could see anger, guilt, fear, but most of all determination. He dashed forward at the speed of lightning. Mere seconds before standing before Gajeel he began his spiral attack. He spun in a spiral motion as his swords sliced Gajeel iron.

"I will never give up. I will fight till the end. I would rather die!" Zen yelled

Lucy eyes were filled with thrill at hearing his words. She knew she can count on him for anything. He is willing to give up his life to protect the item just as much as her. She stood up and began walking down towards them. As they both dashed forward to attack. Lucy stood in the middle as they got closer she punched them with great force, sending them flying backwards.

"Attack me!" she shouted

Gajeel wasn't so sure about attacking her. Since he joined Fairy Tail he learned to not attack anyone part of your family. He noticed Zen didn't have a second thought and dashed forward to attack her. She began defending herself without magic, she dodged each sword. Lucy ducked as the sword struck and she gathered wind magic in her hands, punching him in the gut. Zen fell forward only to be hit in the face with her knee. As her knee came in contact with his face he grabbing her ankle and throw her back. She did a 3 360 flips before landing on the wall above Gajeel head. At the impact of her feet the wall broke.

"Come on, metal-head. Don't be afraid to attack" she smirked, she pushed off the wall breaking it more leaving a huge hole

She dashed at Zen with her secret move. He noticed her hand glow as he knew she would pull out a sword from her left side. He knew this because he paid close attention during one of their battles. As he got ready to block from her left he left himself wide open on the other side. Which is exactly what Lucy wanted. As she saw the chance that he was wide open she faked pulling out a sword from the left. She switched and broke out her darkness sword, a sword engulfed in pure black flames. Hitting him making him to crash into the wall breaking it and flying into the trees outside. She stood smirking waiting for him to get up. She knew he was immune to her flames thanks to her and he would never give up.

"I'm... not done yet!" he yelled, dashing towards her

They began a hand-to-hand combat, Gajeel finally over his shock of how strong she was. He was ready to learn and get stronger. So he dashed forwards to punch her from behind. Which she dodged by jumping up and letting Zen take the hit. As she landed she blocked there hits. She blocked Zen flames with water and Gajeel iron with flames wrapped in lightning. Lucy being in the middle noticed they would punch with their left, she ducked as they punched each other. The impact sent them backwards and as they got ready to attack again the doors flew open.

"Hime-sama, we have bad news" Virgo said, panting as she bowed

"What's the problem, Virgo" Lucy said, as she signal the boys to stop

Virgo ran to her and whispered in her ear, Lucy was shocked but never showed emotions. She growled and snapped her fingers, in a second Zen was at her side. She turned to face him and whispered in his ear. The close contact made him blush of having her near. He nodded before dashing out to get everything ready.

"Come on, we need to go" she said, leaving the warehouse

"What's going on?" Gajeel asked, following her

"Looks like my plans are going to take effect quicker than planned" she got on her motorcycle, Gajeel behind her

Her and Zen dashed through the forest till she opened a portal to Fairy Tail. she revved her engine and broke the door open, she stopped in the center. Zen a few seconds behind her came to a stop. He looked over at her and she nodded as he dashed towards the request board. She jumped off her bike and ran upstairs to the second floor.

"What's going on?!" Master yelled, across the room

"I'm not sure" Mira said "She just dashed in her and ran to the request board"

"Where is it!" Zen yelled, breaking the board in half

Lucy then ripped a paper off the board and jumped over the railing. A huge hole where she landed was left as she dashed towards Mira. Mira backed away a bit scared but noticed her eyes and felt safe.

"Has anyone taken this request!" she asked, a stern serious cold voice

"N-No, not that I know of" she said

"Good. Zen let's go" she yelled hoping onto her bike

"Yes, Mi'lady" he bowed and got onto his own bike

Master came over before she dashed out of the guild. He stood in front of her, not letting her leave. She didn't want to be rude but she wasn't going to run him over anything.

"What's going on? Who are you?" he asked, everyone was scared of what Master might do

Lucy didn't back down even though his voice was filled with anger. She sat emotionless staring at him not caring of all the eyes on them.

"This request isn't for your kind of people. I will handle it tell the provider someone has been sent. That's all you need to know" she said, stuffing the paper into her pocket "Gajeel, let's go!" she yelled, making him run to her and getting on