~9~

So after finally letting me go to Sabertooth. My friends tried to come with me but I convinced them that this is something I had to do on my own.  I walked out the guild and flew all the way to Crocus. I had to tell everyone the truth. I finally knew who I was and I get to be with my family once more. 'I can't wait to see Min and Uncle J'

~Time skip~

I was finally at Sabertooth. I was worried they wouldn't accept me but I had to go in no matter what. I wore a cloak to hide so no one would know it's me if they remember me I want them to be surprised. I kicked open the doors everyone turned to look at me.

"What do you want, stranger?" Sting asked I didn't say anything "Aren't you gonna answer me the Mighty Sting?" Sting smirked I saw Rogue just stand there showing no emotion. He sure has changed a lot... well it has been years since I been here. I didn't do anything but Sting moved as if to attack me like always wanting to start a fight. "Roar of the White Dragon!!" he yelled losing his patience. I stood there watching the attack come towards me. I raised my hand and dispelled it with a flick of th wrist. I walked towards him levated him throwing him sideways towards the wall. Then I transported him in front of me and kicked him towards the stage next to Master office.

Everyone was shocked, Rogue, Minerva, Rufus, Orga, and Yukino were in there fighting stance. I just smirked not showing my face all you could see where my lips. Then I heard the door open and a voice boom from above. "Who is making a mess in my guild" he yelled coming down the stairs with a deadly aura around. He made his way to Sting who was still on the ground and turned to look at me. "What are you doing here and what do you want trash!!!" he said walking towards me "Geezz... Is that how you treat your niece. You need to show that idiot to respect those above him" 

"Like I ever respect a weakling like you" Sting yelled getting back up. Master Jiemma was wondering where he has heard that voice before then it hit him "Lucy... Is that you" I felt someone pull my cloak off I didn't notice Minerva teleport herself next to me. "LUCY!!!" Minerva yelled draggin out each letter and hugged me "Min!!!" I yelled back hugging Minerva Everyone's jaw dropped seeing Minerva hug someone and someone hug Minerva. "I remember that beauty, Welcome back Lucy" Rufus said kissing Lucy hand "I'm glad to be back"

"Well if isn't little Lucy" A shadow appeared behind her "I'm not that little... You sure have changed Rogue" I hugged him and he hugged back Then Sting came up to me rubbing his head "Yo Lucy" I smiled "Hey Sting, sorry about that but you are still rude as ever" Minerva pulled me away to Master "So are you staying" she asked "Well I'll will come back but I have to finish one last thing at Fairy Tail" they looked at me confused "Don't you remember... My mission to spy on them" Uncle smiled "So you finally have information of their magic and secrets" I smirked 

That night I stayed at Sabertooth telling Uncle all the magic they use. Master does have a trick up his sleeve but he hasn't told anyone not even his grandson. I heard they will be joining the Grand Magic Games. Then I see someone or something flying towards me. It slams into my chest and sat in my arms. I looked down and saw an exceed, my exceed, she has been here the whole time and now I finally have her back. I got to celebrate my birthday with Sabertooth even though it wasn't offical till I get to see my dad again. I know I will one day I can feel it, I will see you soon dad.

~Timeskip~

Lucy stayed with Sabertooth till the day they had the test for Fairy Tail. After this she wouldn't be a member but she would do whatever she can to make Cana an S-Class mage. Everyone was a port waiting for Master to arrive and go to their destination. 

~Timeskip~

With eight teams of mages aboard, it heads for Tenroujima. 

"So hot.... even though it was winter at home.... What is this?! I think I'm gonna melt! I'll turn into ice cream and get eaten by Happy!" Lucy said "Not very appetizing...." Happy said