~21~

"Okay, enough playing around. I'm going to get serious now. Change Mr. Cursey's material to cotton!" ~Lucy ends up rolling down hill~ "I'll finish you with this! Change myself to iron!" 

~~~~~~~

"Natsu, hang in there!"

"Don't get all upset. That didn't work on me at all."

"I've got to pay you back for Galuna Island. Beating you too quickly would be boring. Play wit hme a little longer, would you?"

"She's way stronger than she was before!"

"I didn't use even half of my power back then."

~~~~~~~~

K: "Time to get crushed!"

"Move it!" Natsu said rushing ready to kick Ultear but ends up kicking Kain right in the face "What?"

L: "Natsu?"

N: "Lucy? Why are you here?"

L: "Same to you, Natsu! But thanks to it, I'm saved"

H: "Lucy came flyin' in from over there... real ugly-like"

L: "Is there any other way to get sent flying?"

U: "Kain, what are you doing here?"

K: "Ultear-san... I was chasing that women"

L: "Natsu, you're fighting too?"

N: "She's mine. You can't have her!"

L: "I don't want her!"

H: "She's crazy strong! Even Natsu's having a hard time"

N: "No, Im not! I'm gonna beat her!"

H: "But, there are two enemies now"

"But there are two of us now, too. For now, let's forget we're rivals in the exam... We'll reform the team!" Natsu said with his signature grin

L: "Yeah! This combination brings back the memories..."

H: "Yeah! Makes you remember the time we met"

"I'm all fired up!" ~buring a few hairs on his head~ "Let's do this, Lucy!"

L: "Let's go, Natsu!"

H: "I'm here, too!"

K: "They're like some happy couple! How dare they!" 'They're like some happy-go-lucky couple!' 

~Lucy thinking~ '2 of the 7 Kin of Purgatory...'

N: "I'm all fired up!"

K: "Ultear-san, these people aren't worth your time to fight! I can beat them both myself! Just me, and I can handle them!"

N: "That's not right! Then it won't be 2 on 2!"

L: "Personally, I'd rather it be 2 on 1..."

H: Everyone's completely forgetting about me..."

U: "Then I'll leave them to you. I have to take Zeref to Master Hades, after all"

K: "Oh? You've already discovered him?"

L: "But... Natsu, this is bad! We can't let them have Zeref! There's this World of Great Magic thing or whatever... Anyway, it'll be bad!"

N: "And I still have to pay him back for my scarf. I can't let them have 'im 'till I punch his face in!  

Natsu rushes into the fight as always but Kain is able to stop him with just one hand 

H: "Natsu!"