~23~

This well take place after Fairy Tail has taken down the members of Grimore Heart... And Zeref has 'defeated' the Master. And a bit before 'HE' appears

Lucy and a few others who weren't badly injured were helping those who were. With the help with Wendy magic and Erza dressed as a 'nurse'. The injuries were covered in bandages and everyone was now around a table enjoying time.

"So are we going to continue the test or WHAT!!" yelled Natsu

"Natsuuu, we can't everyone is hurt. Besides didn't you have enough fighting those who invaded our scared island" Happy told him

"Happy, is right. No one is healed enough to continue the test" Lucy said placing a hand on his shoulder

"But..." Natsu whinned

"If you can defeat me... then you will be the new S-Class mage" Master spoke

"Seriously" everyone sweatdropped

Elfman and Gajeel even wanted to join in. Natsu rushed into it as always. He tries to land a punch on Master with fire. Master knocks him out in on punch. His hand becoming huge and smashing him into the ground. Everyone else backed away and laughed. Natsu failed once again.

Everyone was enjoying themselves laughs everywhere. That until there was a strong gust of wind... A big shadow covering most of the Island... Everyone got up in a hurry to see what was going on...

The mystery creature was high above the clouds... sending huge gusts of wind everytime they flapped their wings... With one more powerful flap of the wings, it flew down towards the Island

Leaving everyone shocked, not sure what a huge creature was doing here. In matter in fact, why did it still exist. Natsu was the first to yell at it thinking he knew info or could talk.

"Hey you, what do you think you are doing here?" he yelled

The Dragon looked towards were the voice came from. Not paying attention it turned it's attention back to the true purpose it came to this place. Natsu started getting angry and tried to land a hit a land on it, but it back fired leaving not a single mark.

It did the opposite which is make the Dragon upset. The Dragon turned it's attention to the group of Fairy Tail.

"I asked you 'What are you doing here. You need to leave!!" Natsu yelled

"Yeah!!!" everyone yelled in unison

Lucy was frozen in shock as she got a better look at the Dragon.

'It's not possible... Could it really be...?' Lucy thought to herself

Not noticing a single thing around her. Everyone was fighting against the Dragon trying to make it get of their Island. Nothing worked , all of their attacks were render useless. Erza suggested to attack all a once. The Dragon with one move of his wing was able to deflect the magic. And with one swing of his wings he was able to destory half one side of the forest.

Master stood in front of his children, telling them to run. No one wanted to leave him, but he yelled at them. To get away for it is to far to dangerous. Laxus was able to convice them to leave everything to Gramps and it's better or they would be in his way.

Erza and some other's helped carry those who were more injured then the rest. Laxus had to drag Natsu by his scarf. Who complained not wanting to leave Gramps fight on his own. Lucy still frozen in place.

Gray ran back to her and tried everything to bring her out of shock but nothing worked. Gramps used to his magic to grow into a giant. And be the same size as the Dragon and had him in a head lock. Trying to keep the Dragon's focus on only him and not the kids.