~22~

Finally, Natsu and Lucy have been able to beat one of the Seven Kin of Puragtory. With the help of Happy and the Curse doll. But of course Natsu is still stuck under the rubble of rocks.

N: Pull harder!

L: I'm pulling as hard as I can!

H: Aye! And wait... Can't you just break the rocks with your fire, Natsu?

N: Good thinking!

Both: Jeez...

They run to where Ultear had Zeref

N: He's gone! 

L: Zeref was here?

H: He's been taken away already! 

N: What's with this smell? She must have spread something around. I can't follow her like this... 

L: I've gotta search for Cana, too. ~out of nowhere her leg shoots right up~

N: Why are you lifting your leg? 

L: Happy!!

N: Crap... Maybe I'll take a nap?

L: Don't do that. I'm worried about Cana too...  ~Lucy bends the doll with Happy's hair~ but we have to go after Zeref now!

H: Lucy-san, I'm sorry...

L: It's like I just explained.They're trying to use Zeref to change the world!

N: Change the world, huh? That's just way over-the-top.

H: I wanna live in a world that's just full of fish! 

L: Um, it's not like that. 

N: But see here... I'm gonna make sure to finish this. They hurt Gramps. Those guys better not think I'll let them off this island. 

L: Off the island? That's it! They must have a ship somewhere! That women from before said something about bringing Zeref back to their master, right? There's a good chance that their ship is anchored somewhere around here. Zeref is being taken there! Happy, search for their ship from the sky!

H: Looks... like I'm out of magic power.

L: Then I guess you're just a widdle kitty cat... 

N: In that case, how about we go back to where Wendy and Gramps is... We can ask Carla and Lily.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Cana has finally made it to Route E

"That grave of Mavis, the founding master of Fairy Tail, is somewhere in here. I'll climb to first place. I'll pass. I'll become an S Class Mage. So I can see him... So I can tell him... that I'm an S Class Mage. Light... 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Gray is walking around trying to find anyone from Fairy Tail or the enemy. He though it was a bad idea to split up. That is until he hears some footsteps. The footsteps lef to Ultear who is carrying Zeref back to the ship. With him hiding he realizes that she looks like his teacher, Ul. So he intends to follow her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

~I'm sorry to say this but since there is still abunch to go. And I don't want to bored all of you by writing everything that happens in the anime. I'll add the videos but I'm not so sure they will be in order. That way you doin't get bored reading what happened in the anime you can just watch the action.~

Juvia Lockster vs Meredy

Erza vs Azuma

Freed, Bickslow vs Rustyrose

Gildarts vs Bluenote

Gray vs Ultear

Fairy Tail vs Hades