~8~

After the dream I woke up Gray still by my side. I told him everything I dreamed about.

"What so you use to be a Sabertooth??" Gray asked confused

"I'm not sure but everyone was there. Sting, Rogue, Minerva, Rufus and Orga plus Master Jiemma.... This dream I found out he is my uncle and Minerva is my cousin"

"This is alot to take in, Lucy. But we will know your soon" I looked at him confused "Your birthday remember" I was shocked

"That's right my birthday is soon... I'll be 17. What I don't understand is why I left Sabertooth and ended up with the Heartfilia family."

"I'm not sure I can help you on that one. I'm sorry" 

"You don't have to say your sorry. You haven't done anything wrong, in fact you been helping me out. If any of Fairy Tail found out I'm sure..." I started to cry "They would-"

"No they wouldn't. I mean sure have been terrible to you but your true family would love you no matter what." I hugged him crying into his bare chest. He held me close and let me cry before I knew it, it was morning

~timeskip~

I walked in with Gray. Juvia seemed to hate me more thinking I would steal Gray from her. She cared about me though. Everyone has been working hard these past few months.

"Hey Lucy" Mira greeted with a smile behind the counter 

"Hi Mira. Can I get a strawberry shake" I asked 

"Sure coming right up" she went to the kitchen "So what are you going to do for your birthday" she asked coming back infront of me

"I'm not sure yet" I dranked my shake "It's in a few weeks right" Gray asked I nodded

Then Mira walked towards Master who was about to give an annoucment. On stage was Master, Mira, Erza and Gildarts.

"Alright Brats listen up. I have some very important news." Everyone cheered "Shut up, Master not done talking" Gildarts said making everyone quiet down 

"Now I have noticed all your hard work. I have made my decision on the those going on to the test" I was confused "What test I asked Gray" he looked over "The S-Class test"

"We will have eight members going on the S-Class test. Only one will make it through" Master said "I will be there as a challenge" Erza spoke "I will also be helping out" Mira raised her hand and smiled

"So if Erza and Mira are there, that means you wont become and S-Class mage unless you bet them. That means.... Gildarts will be there" Natsu yelled in excitement when he found out Gildarts would be there

"The test will be on Tenroujima Island. You will find out more about it once we go there. Now the ones going are 

Natsu Dragneel

Gray Fullbuster

Juvia Lockster

Levy Mcgarden 

Elfman Strauss

Freed Justine

Mest Gryder

and Cana Alberon

Erza spoke next "You have two weeks to chosse a partner but they can not be an S-Class mage and must be a Fairy Tail member" Master smiled "Now go and met at the dock in two weeks" Those who made it cheered and some were sad they didn't make it into the test.

~Timeskip~

Everyone has been working hard. Natsu is with Happy, Gray with Loki, Juvia with Lisanna, Levy with Gajeel, Elfman with Evergreen, Freed with Bickslow, Mest with Wendy, and Cana with Lucy. Cana even told her the story of how she would quiet if she didn't become an S-Class mage. It was three days before the test. Lucy was at home while the guild was making plans to celebrate her birthday. 

~Timeskip~

Lucy was waking up, she toke a shower. Did her daily routine and eat breakfast before heading to the guild. Today was her birthday, she wasn't sure if the guild would celebrate with her. But she would finally find out the truth. She finally made it to the guild she stood by the doors for a while before pushing them open. She was surprised at what she saw...

"Surprise" screamed the guild Lucy smiled tears forming in her eyes Levy came up to her 

"Happy birthday Lu-chan!" she hugged Lucy in a tight hug Lucy hugged back "Happy birthday Bunny-girl" Gajeel said coming up behind Levy

Mira came up and grabbed Lucy hand "Happy Birthday Lucy. Follow me" Mira dragged her towards her other friends "Happy Birthday, love-rival" Juvia said "Happy Birthday Lucy-san" Wendy said hugging her 

Gray walked over to her and hugged her, Lucy hugged him back "Happy Birthday Lucy" he pulled away "Today you find out the truth" he whispered only for her to hear 

"I know. I'm really happy that you all did this for me" Master come up to her and wished her a Happy Birthday. Through out the day everyone wished her a Happy Birthday... yes even Natsu and Lisanna. The rest of the day was amazing, Cana was still drinking just like any other day. There was a table with gifts with a huge cake in the middle. They enjoyed her time with her family once again. Even if the one she really cared about was with another but she didn't let that stop her from enjoying her birthday.

~Timeskip~ 

It was around 11 in the night, most of the guild was passed outbecause of Cana and her drinking game. Somewhere eating the cake Lucy had cut, the presents she would up at home. Then all of sudden Lucy started to feel strange. Mira and Gray rushed to her side and sat her down on a chair. Gray was worried, but happy she would find out the truth. Lucy head was trobbing with pain, she felt a burning sensation in her chest. Mira gave her a glass of water to relax, she then seemed fine for a while and went back to hanving fun. 

Around Midnight Lucy felt a warm sensation in her chest. She wanted to cry not because it was warm but painful as well. She held it in not wanting to show she was in pain. She started to glow a bright gold color from her chest. Everyone covered where shocked at what they were seeing. Lucy started to float off the ground the just started in shock. Her hair started to change into black with dark purple near the bottom and bangs covering her right eye. Her eyes were a bright crimison red, with a dress that reached her middle thighs at the front and the ground on the back. The dress was red and black, on her legs she has tights. Around her neck she had a choker with a red bow. The dress had ruffles along the edges of the dress, above and below. The top was a thin strap showing her clevage. Her hair was curled half up half down. She grew wings that were light purple and became dark purple in the center and pitch black at the end. ~picture above with somethings changed~ When the glowing stopped she started to fall to the ground but Gray rushed to catch her.

"Lucy... Wake up" Gray shock her gently Lucy finally opened her eyes

Lucy pov

I opened my eyes to see Gray holding me. I got up and saw everyone staring at me even those who were asleep. It seems they woke up because of something I'm not sure why but they just kept staring at me. I looked down and she I wasn't wearing this morning outfit. I look behind me and notice I have wings and my hair isn't blonde anymore but black. I was shocked but I screamed in joy. I flew around the guild. I finally knew the truth all those dreams were memories of my past. Which means I have to go to Sabertooth and be with them. 'I have nothing to do here. Natsu had already kicked me off the team. He was dating Lisanna which broke my heart. I only had a few family here. I will tell Master' I fly back to the ground and head towards Master.

"Hi Master" I said "Hey Lucy. Well you sure have changed" he said "Master I want to quit the guild" I heard gasp around the guild my friends ran to me "WHAT!!! You can't quit" they yelled 

"Well I'm sorry to sa this but I have to" 

"Why Lu-chan??"

"Well I have to go back home of course"

"But you are home Lucy-san??" Wendy said

"I mean my first home... Sabertooth" they gasped but Gray already knew "SABERTOOTH" they yelled 

I tried to explain but they wouldn't let me because Sabertooth is known as the guild enemy. I told them to go back because that was my first home. They wouldn't let me go saying that I should at least stay till after the test. I wasn't going to let Cana go through it alone so I agreed if they let me go visit Sabertooth tonight. As a birthday wish... I had to see them and tell them I finally know the truth.