~26~

Lucy pov

I saw black magic gathering around Zeref. I knew this was out of control. My dad grabbed me and covered me with his wings. I didn't care, I struggled to get out of his grip and ran towards Zeref.

"LUCY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING GET BACK HERE! NOW!" he yelled, I transformed into my angel wings

~Her wings reach all the way to the ground from her head, pure white fading to dark purple at the tips, they arched then lowered covered in feathers, her eyes were light blue with gold specks, white vintage lace bateau ribbon backless mermaid berta winter long sleeve dress~

"AHHHH!" Zeref screamed as I got closer, black magic circling him inside

I flew closer to him, but the magic pushed me away. I wasn't going to give up, I had to help him. He saved me once, no matter what I would help him. I flew once again closer, I covered myself with my wings for protection as I made my way through the magic. I can barely hear my dad's screams telling me to return.

"LUCY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THAT'S DANGEROUS!" was the last thing I heard before reaching the other side of the magic

I was now inside the black magic surrounding Zeref. I walked closer to him, he was still screaming in pain, holding his head in his hands, on his knees. I got closer and got down to his level. I'm not sure why but I started to hug him and hold him close to me, stroking his black hair, making him look up at me with those red bloodshot eyes.

Zeref pov

"AHHHHH!" I screamed as the black magic 'death predation' gathered around me circling me inside

I couldn't control it, it would kill everything and everyone near me. 'I was battling Acnologia, who knows how he will protect himself? Why must I keep killing? Why can't I just die already? Why was I cursed?'

Suddenly I felt arms wrap around me, they were warm and then I felt their hand stroking my hair. I looked up to see the most beautiful angel in my life. How did she get through 'death predation'? She had the most beautiful light blue eyes with gold specks, pure white/silver hair, a set of angel wings reaching to the ground. I wanted to speak but I couldn't find the words. Then she smiled, it was a smile that can light up the world.

"Are you okay?" her sweet voice asked

Nobody's pov

"Are you okay?" Lucy asked, Zeref just stared at her

He hadn't even noticed that his magic disappeared going in each direction. The strangest thing was that nothing died in the process.

"Looks like everything is fine" she said getting back up, she held her hand out to him

Zeref took her hand "Who are you?"

"Lucy!" Acnologia voice was heard behind her

She turned to face him, he was in his human form. He looked angry, she looked down at the ground. He ran to her and hugged her tight, making her look up, tears in his eyes.