~20~

???: "You'll be safe here. Don't worry"

Lucy was finally starting to wake up from Cana's spell. She finally realized she wasn't were she was before. Starting to get scared she tried to run but couldn't move. Lucy could feel the magic power, it was dark and dangerous. Her heart raced worried.

???: Oh, your awake?

"Who are you" she said making them come out to the light "It's you from before"

"From... before??" 

"Yeah... I was with Natsu and Cana. Cana!! Where is she!!"

"I don't know I only found you"

"Why did you bring me here??"

"It's more safe in here instead of out there with monsters"

"Ohh... Thanks. I should be going... I have to find my friends" she said as she was walking back outside

'I wonder who she is' Zeref thinking to himself

~~~~~~~~~

While Lucy is walking around looking for anyone. Someone else is going to met up with her soon...

Lucy: Kyyaaa. W-What? Who are you? 'Don't tell me... One of the Seven Kin of Purgatory?' 

???: Doesn't matter...

"Why??"

"Because you are going to die here."

'I need to find someone. What'll I do? I don't know what's going on! I don't know... But I have to do something about this guy.' ~Lucy gives him the evil stare~

~hides behind a tree~ "You can give me all the evil eye you want! I ain't scared or nothin'. Not a bit. Because I'm Kain Hikaru, one of the Seven of Purgatory of Grimoire Heart. I'm powerful, see."

"It doesn't matter how powerful you are! What's important is that you've stood against our guild! I'll take you on, so come at me!"

"W-Wait just a second. It's all like, bristly here..."

"Isn't that your own hair? Whoa, this guy's a piece of work."

"Let' do this. I'll show you my magic, Visit at the Ox Hour!"

"Even the name gives me the creeps..."

"Now then, hand overone or your hairs. Visit at the Ox Hours need one of your hairs!"

"N-No!"

"If I stick your hair into Mr. Cursey here. I can move you exactly how I wish! It's an extremely powerful curse magic!"

"That makes me even less liekly to give it to you! Don't tell me you just realized this! But wait, I've never heard of magic like that.That's gotta be a bluff."

"B-Bluff? No, the dolls name is Mr. Cursey. Weren't you listening?"

"No, bluff means that you're exaggerating and you can't really do it."

"I-I never lie!" ~scratches his head~

'Did I just hit a nerve I shouldn't have?' "What now!"

~Handing her one of his hairs~ "If you think so, why don't you try it?"

"How?"

~sticks his hair of the curse doll~ "This is my wn bristle. Stick it into Mr. Cursey, and... Finished!"

"Man, this guy's a pain."

"Go ahead, try it!" ~hands the doll to Lucy~ "So? Can't you feel the extreme magic power? Feel free to hug it or kiss it! Actually, I'm a little hungry..." ~Lucy lifts it up and hits the head on the ground so the same thing happens to Kain~ "W-Wait..." ~Lucy holds his legs making him do the splits upside down~ "Give it back!"