~17~

Ultear is under a tree, holding onto Zeref so no one can take him away

Ultear: Zeref... You are mine... I'm not going to give you up to anyone... Anyone. I will make you king of the World. All for the World of Great Magic... 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Elfman running with Evergreen over his shoulder

Ever: That thing's presistent! At this rate, the both of us will... Why are you stopping? A dead end? 

Elfman: Man! 

Ever: Now look here... You idiot! Is your brain made of muscle? Try thinking about where you're escaping to next time! 

Elfman: Clam it! How 'bout you try runnin' yourself next time! ~Ever kicks him~ 

Ever: I've taken a lot of damage! I can just now barely stand! 

Elfman: You still seem plenty kickin' to me! 

Ever: Hold up a sec... What're we supposed to do now? If that thing goes wild like it did before, this cliff is gonna break quick! As for me, I can fly. But, you... 

Elfman: Oh, yeah! We could do that! 

Ever: What? You're so annoying. ~sweatdrop~ 

Elfman: I knew those glasses you wear make you smart! 

Ever: Now look here... I'm smart even without the glasses. Among all the Fairies, I'm the most... 

~Elfman grabs Evergreen by the shoulders. She has a tint of pink of her cheeks~

Elfman: So there you go!

Ever: What!!!

Elfman: ~throwing her up in the air~ Heave-ho! Hey, big boy! Over here! We'll have a head-to-head, Man-to-Man! Now bring it on, fair and square! Take Over: Beast Soul! Gotcha! ~the impact of the monster hit made the cliff crumble and break sending the monster falling down to it's death. Elfman survived by hanging fromthe cliff~

Ever: Hold it! 

Elfman: Hey! How about that? Worked like a cha- ~Evergreen shoves her foot into his face. And keeps hitting him over again and again~ 

Ever: Don't go making me the decy just 'cause I can fly! 

Elfman: I'm gonna fall! 

??: The communication between two lovers... sometimes goes hand-in-hand with a violent skinship. 

Both: That's not how it is! 

??: Great! You did well in defeating my Scared Guardian Beast, Thunderclap Belcusas. You truly showed me well your pitiful struggle against death... But you fight with not even a hint of elegance, unbefitting of a wizard... Honestly... I think I'm going to puke. Even in the World of Great Magicthat will shortly be upon us, trash like you will not be needed. 

Elfman: Those without magic power will be eliminated and only wizards will be left alive? A World of Great Magic, you say? Give me a break! Only 10% of people in the world are wizards! The other 90% don't have any magic! 

??: That's right. In the World of Great Magic, those 90% cannot survive. 

Elfman: You think we'll let you get away with that? 

??: But what're they for? Humans who can't use magic are no better than a candle that can't be lit! They have no use! 

Elfman: everyone in this world is here because we help one another to survive! 

Ever: ~thinking~ 'Belcusas's attack from before must have injured his arm'

??: Help one another? Are you talking about guilds? That's your ego. You people are powerless. All you do is eat up resources!