~25~

Lucy was finally able to get answers from her dad. After all the years, she finally reunited with him. He was finally with her but he still had a mission to complete. He knew Zeref was on the island. Yet, he didn't know he sweet Lucy had met him and survived.

Lucy pov

I was walking along the beach, beside me was my dad and stardust on my shoulder sleeping. I'm so happy he is back. I know he still has the mission to complete so I want to help anyway I can.

"Hey, dad..." he looked over his shoulder "Umm... is it okay. If I help you with your mission"

"Lucy, I would love your help, but..." he stopped walking to face me "I don't want you to get hurt, he is powerful"

"But dad-"

"Lucy, please" he looked serious but his eyes I could tell he was worried

"Dad. I know I can help you. Besides I got my powers back" he didn't say anything, he looked like he was thinking

"Well..." he was about to say something but then I heard my name

"LU-CHAN!" I heard Levy yelling running towards us

"What's wrong, Levy?"

"*huff* I'm so glad *huff* I found you" she trying to catch her breath

"Why?"

"Just a while ago... we all felt a strong dark magic..." at this my dad eyes widened, I knew what he would do

"Where did this magic come from... Miss Levy?" he asked

"It came from the other side of the island" he was about to walk off but I grab his hand

"Dad, I'm coming with you?"

Nobody's pov

Acnologia wanted to protest but he knew she would not give up. At the same time, Stardust was waking up from her nap.

"Fine, you can come. But your friends need to leave" he said

Lucy turned to Levy "Levy, I need you and everyone else to get off this island."

"But Lu-chan... what about you?" Levy asked, worried

"Don't worry. Dad and I will take care of this but please you all need to get away from here" Lucy grabbed Levy by her shoulders "Promise me, no matter what you will take everyone off this island" Levy nodded

"Stardust, I want you to take Levy back to the group and get them off this island. I know you will make it happen" Lucy said, holding Stardust

"Of course, Lucy. You can count on me" she said, growing her wings. Grabbing Levy and flying back to the rest of Fairy Tail

"Come on, Lucy, we don't have all day" Acnologia said transforming into his dragon form

"R-Right" she said, growing demon wings

~timeskip~

Acnologia and Lucy finally arrived to the other side of the island. The magic power felt greater on this side, getting stronger the closer they got. They landed in a clearly where the trees, plants, even the animals were dead. Lucy began searching around the area, then she realized something... she has been here before.

'I feel like I've been here before' Lucy thought looking closer at the area they were in

She walked more down a path that seemed familiar to her. She had walked down this path before but why? The further she went down that path the magic got stronger. She didn't realize she left her dad behind.

"Lucy... Lu-" Acnologia turned around and noticed she wasn't around, he started to panic "LUCY!"

Lucy kept flying towards the magic till she stopped in her tracks. She finally remembered this place. This is where I was with Cana when I figured out Mavis grave location. She had put me to sleep... then I was in a cave? It has to be around here somewhere.

Lucy started to fly up higher searching for a cave from before. Her eyes searching every inch of the mountains near by. Till her eyes landed on an opening. She dashed forward, just as she was about to reach the entrance someone was in her way.

Acnologia was searching like crazy for Lucy thinking the worst. 'What if someone one took her? What if Zeref got a hold of her? What will they do to her? How could I be so stupid to lose her? I need to find her and protect her?' As he was thinking this, something bright started to glow and he looked up to the sky. He saw Lucy in the sky searching for something, when her eyes suddenly landed on a certain spot, she dashed forward. He flew into the sky dashing after her and blocking her way.

"Lucy, what are you doing?" he said, deep voice he sounded mad

"Dad, I found out where-" she didn't get to finish because they were interrupted

"What are you two doing here?" a black-haired boy asked

Acnologia turned to face him "Y-You" the boy's eyes widened

"Acnologia" he whispered

'It can't be is this the man my dad was talking about' Lucy thinking

"It seems you have come to kill me" he said

"If you know why I'm here then this should be easy" Acnologia said gathering his magic

As Acnologia was gathering his magic, the boy 'Zeref' was gathering his own black magic in a sphere in his hand. Lucy was shocked too see her dad and the black mage going at it. Acnologia wants him dead for all the terrible things he has done in the past. Zeref was defending himself from the Dragon King. the whole view was terrible, the island was getting destroyed by their magic, innocent creatures were dieing. The trees were fading and turning to dust.

The sky was now filled with black clouds. The sun had disappeared and the air felt cold. Acnologia used his 'Chaos Dragon Roar' beforeing dashing forward in his human form to go hand-to-hand combat with Zeref. They went at it for a while each getting their share of bruises and cuts. Acnologia was able to land a right punch, left kick sending Zeref backwards crashing into a wall. Zeref quickly got back on his feet and did a punch to the gut and a roundhouse kick sending Acnologia crashing through some trees.

Lucy was still watching the horrible scene in front of her. She knew he wanted to kill Zeref. But she couldn't let him kill another person. She had to do something to stop this fight, besides she felt that Zeref wasn't using his full power. There was much more to this and she wants to help. Suddenly Zeref started screaming and grabbing his head in pain. Acnologia noticed and transformed back into his dragon form and grabbed Lucy, covering her with his wings. Lucy struggled to get free of his grip and ran towards Zeref.

"LUCY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING GET BACK HERE! NOW!' he screamed as she ran to Zeref

"AHHHHH!" Zeref screamed as black magic formed around him