~19~

Around that time, Natsu and Happy, having sensed the enemy's presence, or rather, smelled their scent, were heading deeper into Tenroujima. 

Natsu: His smell is this way! 

Happy: Wait, Natsu! The path isn't very good, so you should watch your step! See, Natsu? ~Natsu loses his balance and starts to fall down. Then lands on a giant leaf and is sliding down as if it's a snowboard or skateboard, etc. 

Natsu: Stop! Stop... ~turns all purple~

Happy: Huh? He got quite all of sudden. He gets nauseous sliding on leaves? Sheesh. 

~he finally ends at the end and falls down another cliff onto his back~

Natsu: That didn't hurt... at all! ~Natsu notices the guy from before~ It's him... 

Happy: Natsu!! The ground!! 

The ground starts to break into pieces lifting Natsu into the air. The a small plant starts to grow out from there into a big tree. Then it grew bigger and bigger until it stopped and Ultear was there sitting on a branch~

Natsu: What? 

Ultear: There was a small sapling there. My Time Ark had guided the sapling to it's future. I wonder where your future leads, Natsu Dragneel? 

Natsu: You're the one from back then... It's definitely the same smell

Happy: The guy who used Lyon and the othere in Galuna Island? 

Natsu: Is dressin' in women's clothing your hobby or something? 

Happy: Oh... Thatwould explain

~Ultear sweatdrops~ Um, this is what I really look like. I'm one of the Seven Kin of Purgatory of Grimoire Heart. Ultear Milkovich. 

Natsu: Ul-Tea Milk? ~sweatdrops~

Happy: Don't trip over your tounge

Ultear: Don't tell me you're after Zeref, too? 

Natsu: That guy is... Zeref? This guy made Lullaby and Deliora... Him?

Happy: No way! Zeref is a person from a long, long, time ago! 

Ultear: You can't have him, got it? Zeref is mine! 

Natsu: Who'd want 'im?! I ain't gonna forgive you guys when you don't care about your friends! 

Ultear: Oh? Then I suppose I'd better pay you back for that last time... And this time, for real! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the other hand, Erza and Juvia had gone to gather their comrades immediately after hearing of the attack, and before them appeared... 

??: Juvia Lockster. A former member of Phantom Lord's Elemental Four. Plus Titania, Erza Scarlet. 

Juvia: Then you have already researched about Juvia and Erza? 

Erza: State your name, villain! 

??: I do not deem answering that as necessary. Starting battle. 

Erza: Here we go, Juvia! 

Juvia: Right! 'But Juvia is worried about Gray-sama... She wants to be by his side soon! Ah! What i fGray-sama is in big trouble right now...' ~Juvia is now in her own world thinkignof Gray with heart-eyes and little heart flying aorund her head~

Erza: Will you try concentrating?! 

Juvia: R-Right!

??: Maguilty Sodom!