~16~

Zancrow: I-Impossible... Some wannabe dragon hunter... beat me? 

Master: ~thinking~ 'Inside the enemy's magic power, he emptied out his own magic... And he created a new vessel which let's him eat flames he couldn't eat before! What manner of man is he...? ~smiling~ I'll have to give him a good scolding for this later... 

Natsu: Gramps... Let's fight. I know there are times when you have to fall back. Gildarts taught me that. But this ain't one of those times. These bastards chose Fairy Tail as their enemy. So we have to make them realize... the power of our guild, with all it's heart and souls! ~raises his right hand in the air~ Let's fight... Gr-Gr... ~falls to the ground~ 

Master: Natsu! 

~~~~~~~~~~

??: The power of family? I thought you were going to show that to me

Lisanna: Mira-nee! Use Satan Soul! 

??: Satan Soul? 

Mira: That's not magic I can use repeatedly

??: Sisters? Fairy Tail Fairy Sisters... 'Then... Could it be...?' Are you the Demon Mirajane?! 

Mira: That was a long time ago

Lisanna: When Mira-nee gets serious, she's mega-strong! 

??: I see... Well, I would like to have a bout with a serious demon. What's wrong? You can't take this seriously? 

Lisanna: My magic is more than enough to take you down! 

Mira: No, Lisanna! I want you to get away! This man... is extremely strong. 

??: I would really rather not do this, but... ~Roots come from underground and wrap around Lisanna with a timer~ 

Lisanna: What is this?! 

Mira: Lisanna!

??: In three minutes, that will explode. Hold it. I wouldn't put any pressure on it if I were you. If you want to set her free, you'll have to defeat me

Lisanna: I can't... get free! 

Mira: You fiend! 

??: I'll do anything in order to fight that demon. 

~Mira gets in a fighting stance and does Take-Over: Satan Soul~

Lisanna: Mira-nee! 

Mira: ~thinking~ 'It doesn't feel like my magic power will last long... but I don't have a choice!' ~dashes forward and lands a kick straight to the gut~ 

??: This is it! This sensation! Wonderful! 

Lisanna: Mira-nee! Don't worry about me! Just focus! 

??: Chain Burst! ~roots tied her up arms and legs. Mira dodges flying upwards plus blackflips then goes into hand-to-hand combat~ You're strong... 

Mira: Let Lisanna go! 

??: I knew you'd be strong! I haven't felt this high in a long time! ~Mira looks at Lisanna and he lands a hit on her with his earth magic hitting her from underground~ What are you looking at?! Burst Claw! 

Lisanna: Mira-nee! ~Mira looks like she is falling~ Mira-nee!!

Mira: Evil Explosion! 

??: I knew this would be good... Let's have more fun, Mirajane! 

Mira: 'No good... He's too strong! If my magic power wasn't depleted...' ~Only 19 seconds till Lisanna blows up. Mira flies towards her to protect her no matter what~