~38~

"I'm impressed you got this far" he grinned "But this is the end, Hikari" but he was caught of guard as Lucy appeared behind him kicking him, sending him crashing into a wall "Darkness explosion" an explosion of dark magic exploded in the area Luke crashed in. as the smoke died down you could see Luke...

 as the smoke died down you could see Luke

Rising from the rubble was Luke. His eyes glowing a light purple and his hair a mixture of silver and black. He stood up cracking his neck, his snake/dragon hands throwing the rubble off of him. He had now two tiny horns above two maleficent-like horns. Two huge wings sprouting from his back. His whole demeanor changed

"You didn't think it would be that easy did you?" he smirked

Lucy stood in place, emotionless as ever. Not reacting to what he was saying which in return made him mad/anger.

"Oh come on, smile or something. You should be scared for this is the end for you" he laughed

"Actually I find this funny" he froze, shocked "I would be scared if you were more like my dad or my friend 'The Dark Lord'. Now those two are people you don't want to mess with. You are more like a cute little defenseless wolf pup. Who goes running with his tail between his legs at the first sign of death"

"How dare you. You will regret it and prove I'm better than you" he shouted dashed at her with a blade in hand

A wicked smile on his face as he stabbed her in her ribcage. Letting out a laugh his glanced up to see her with a smirk. His eyes widened when he noticed her not crying out in pain. She ran her hand along his chest placing it in the center with an almost inaudible whisper, 'Holy Nova'. A large ray of white light shoots him, sending him crashing into another wall. She slowly walked forward, the rubble around her gathering swirling around her like a tornado.

"Ouch... is what I would say if that hurt. Just to let you in a little secret, I knew what you been doing all this time. If you would have died so easily it wouldn't be fun" she smirked "I'm glad you found out new magic, this will be very exciting"  

Luke slowly walked thru the rubble only for him to be trapped in black mist. Slowly the black mist released poision as he struggled to hold his breath. It slowly made it's way thru his system, flowing along his veins. His face began to turn purple and slowly disappeared and he absorbed the poison. He eyes turned a dark color a shade of dark purple overtaking his previous color. Along his face, arms, neck his veins popped out in the beautiful colors of red, blue, purple and black. He threw his fist the black mist, as it wrapped his wrist he let out a howl of pain.

"Demonic empowerment" he mumbled as a poison fist shot out of his palm, aiming straight for Lucy she held her hand up

"Angel hammer" she chanted, forming in front of her was a beautiful angel with a sledge over her shoulder

Her beautiful silver hair flowing behind her, her bangs held in place by blue flower. In a beautiful blue dress with a stunning necklace paced down in her family. She slowed down the motion of the poison fist and swung his hammer sending it back where it came from. The fist cut thru the black mist surrounding Luke. The fist slammed into his gut, taking back outside.