~29~

"Enough! I will and can use them. Trust me" she extended her hand out to touch them once again

As she was about to grab them, they began to rise meeting her mid-air. She gripped the handle a swirl of golden blue magic surrounding her right hand. While in her left hand was surrounded by a golden red magic. Her right hand had lines of black magic/ink started to slither up her arms as if they were snakes. They swirled, circle, twisted till they were done it revealed roses rising up her arm with several stems and thorns all around. Her left arm red scales formed upwards her arms, revealing a huge snake with red bloodshot eyes, tongue out as if it's hissing at anyone near it. After the magic circles disappeared from the pistols, on the outside of them was a black and red dragon on each one.

After all the magic around Lucy was gone. She was like a whole new person, her look changed. She was wearing black skinny jean which held a belt(had the tiger symbol) and holster around her waist for another gun(shotgun). A black bra with a gun holster around her shoulder holding a set of SIG-Sauer P230 handguns. On her back is a M4A1 style rifle housed in a futuristic shell. Around her right leg was a set of ammo. Her hair was now below her shoulder, mid-way of her back, wavy a dark black. Her eyes are a bright turquoise with a hint of light blue in the center. She wore brown boots, her teeth now pointed as if they belong to a dragon or vampire. She looked up to see them all staring at her.

"What are you looking at!" she hissed

"You changed, Ms. Heartfilia" Doranbolt said

She looked around to see the team staring at her, before she turned towards mirror in the corner. She looked at herself, she didn't see much of a difference, except now she could easily infiltrate the 'Bloody Rose' guild.

"Well, I'm done here... so goodbye" she said in a ice-cold voice before walking back up the stairs

Doranbolt told the team to follow her, to make sure she didn't do anything stupid because no one knows what those guns can cause. They dashed after her, hood back on to hide their face. They ended up finding her halfway outside in the middle of nothing. In the middle of nothing, the only thing was the wind, dirt, rocks, and the blazing sun.

"Ms. Heartfilia!" a sweet voice yelled, making her stop in her tracks turning around

"What!"

"Where are you going. We have to figure a plan out?!" Meredy yelled

"Ok, you think of a plan. I'm going to kill!" she said turning back around walking away

The Ultear wanted to go after her and figure out the truth. She dashed after her, grabbing her by the shoulder. That instant Lucy grabbed her arm and twisted her arm behind her back

"Don't touch me!" she growled,

Then Jellal came up and made her let go. She rubbed her arm, where there were a few visible marks. Lucy glared at the man...

"Look, we need a plan. You will listen like it or not!" he said

"And who made you the leader? Isn't it true that I have to find this dark guild and become one of them. Now I suggest you get out of my way or be killed in the process"

"Can't you at least tell us why you suddenly left and want to go to that guild?" the pink-hair asked

"Look, pinky. This is part of the job so I'm going to take care of it. And the name is Lucy... not Ms. Heartfilia. Or should I say Luna A. Hikari"

"Wait?! You don't even know where they are located?"

"Don't worry, sweet child. I always find a way or more like they always find me" was the last thing she said before disappearing