~10~

Happy and Natsu were the first to make it from that group. Felling great magical power coming from the ground. H route is blocked, F route is blocked. B route is blocked, A route is blocked. Natsu toke route E thinking that's were Erza would be. He really wants to take down Erza ~maybe for always beating him up~. E route is blocked. Lucy and Cana finally make it on land. Lucy tells her best for last right. They go through route C. 

They are halfway through when they heard a voice. A voice belonging to Bickslow. 

"I was right! Cana and that cosplayer..." Bickslow said "It's Lucy" Lucy yelled It was a battle between Freed and Bickslow from the Thunder God Tribe verus Lucy and Cana. 

It seems only the pair that wins can proceed through the gate. Freed then starts to blush noticing the two in their swin wear. He asks them to please put on some clothes. He says it's a distracting so Cana gets an idea. Cana throws the first move at Freed using "Sexy Lady Cards!" 

Freed stutters "L-Ladies coming o-out of the cards?!" while having girls clingy onto him "Keep it together, Freed!" Bickslow yelled

Cana figured he has a weakness for sexy women. Bickslow thinks he will be able to take them on by himself. Lucy opens Gate of the Madien, Virgo. Making Freed more red. Bickslow using his babies to hit Vigro sending her back. Lucy then calls out Aries using "Wool Bomb!" making it attack Bickslow to protect them. "Wool Wall" against Freed and Lucy does her famous "Lucy Kick!!" on Bickslow. While he was trapped in the fluffyness of Aries magic. 

The card affect finally wore off bring Freed back to his senses "You caught me off guard and fogged up my mind... but here I go!" using "Dark Ecriture! Wings!" to go after Cana cutting through all the cards she throws at him

"Prayer's Fountain!" to create a wall of water to block his attacks. Lucy get the idea of having water she can use he strongest Celestial. Cana tells her to back away because the water is not meant for attacking and to dangerous to touch. Lucy doesn't listen and sticks her hand in the water "Open! Gate of the Water Bearer! Aquarius!" 

Aquarius as always mad just "Tch" Lucy and bumps them on the head. Aquarius tells them they need 100 years of experencie before trying to catch a man's attention like that. Making her and Cana get into an argument. Knowing the difference betweens friends and eneimes.

Then she left to go on a date with her boyfriend. Repeating it to add affect to make them jealous. Cana uses the same method against Freed. Lucy doesn't think the same method would work again especially someone like Freed. Cana throws twice the cards sending more lady's his way. He tries to push them away but more sexy ladies come his way creating a wall of sexy ladies. 

Cana and Lucy realize that they can't win like this so they have to come up with a plan. Freed tries to think of a way out of the sexy ladies wall. Freed finds a way cutting a rock into pieces but once outside he lands in a trap. 

"Summoned Lighting!" shocking him till he fall to the ground. Allowing the passage open and letting Lucy and Cana through as the winners. 

"Are you really sure about this, Freed?" Bickslow asked

"Yeah. If it were anybody else, I'd have gone all out. But I owed those two. I'd decided that if we met here on the "Battle" route, I'd throw the fight."

"Although the idea that you'd have a weakness for women was a bit over the top."

"Right?" 

"Shoot. And I was excited about taking Laxus spot."

"That's not the important thing. It's all about Fairy Tail. Besides, Laxus will come back some day, count on it."

"Anyway, Lucy and Cana... didn't figure we'd actually run into those two. Lucky them, huh?"

~Meanwhile in E route~

Natsu is yelling for Erza to come out. Happy keeps telling him that she may not be here. Natsu only toke this path because he wants to take down Erza and become and S-Class Mage. The path widens up ahead someone standing in front. The light bugs fly around him till they reach his face. Leaving Happy and Natsu shocked "GILDARTS!" 

"Hello, Natsu. You drew the short-straw, huh?" he said "It's over...." Happy said with tears in his eyes Gildarts started walking towards him "You know, I just hate holding back..."

"I'm all fired up!!" 

~Meanwhile in D route~

"S-She's strong! I had no idea she was strong!" Juvia said 

"What's wrong, Juvia? You won't be able to become an S Class mage like this!" Erza yelled 

"Sea Empress Armor... Then you intend to nullify Juvia's water attacks!" Lisanna yelled at her

"Juvia will... beat you!" turning into water form rushing towards Erza. Erza slices through all her attacks having no affect on either. "Water Slicer!" Erza reflects the magic sending it everywhere cutting through rocks.

"You can repel Water Slicer?!"

"You mine, Erza!" Lisanna said swopping in on her in her bird form with just wings. Erza plants her sword right into the rock. Using it as a stand to back flip and kick Lisanna down making her take-over come undone. "I'm not done yet!" she yelled "Take over" turning into a giant purple bunny Erza running on her to get to the other side. Erza sent her crashing into a wall "Your skill has improved, Lisanna. But as always, you have trouble with distances. And that makes you a washout!"

"What am I here for, acritique?!" Lisanna yelled 

~Juvia thinking~ 'I see... When Erza-san evaded Lisanna-san's attack, she left herself open, even if just for a moment... If I aim for that...'

"Then how about this?!" Lisanna did a take-over of a bird using just the wings and talons to attack Erza. Erza jumping away to dodge the attack and attack her at the same time. Juvia has a chance "Now! Water Cane!" Erza nullified her magic and sent Lisanna down into the water plus she toke down Juvia as well. Sending Juvia to crash onto the ground. 

"Owww..." Lisanna grabbed her sides "Don't make me laugh, Juvia. When it's two against one, attacking while your foe is busy responding to your partner's attack is all to obvious. If I'm expecting such an attack, then I'n not open at all. It's an elementary lesson! The first time I met you, at the Tower of Heaven, I sensed you had more drive than this. Was I mistaken? I shall give you no quarter, Juvia!" sending a strong swing of her sword with magic sending Lisanna and Juvia flying in pain, screaming. The screams can be heard through the path if you are near by.