~5~

I had the strangest dream ever. I opened my eyes to see I'm in the infirmary back at Fairy Tail. I slowly sat up on the bed. I feel someone holding my hand I see Gray. He was sleeping holding my handing whispering something. 'Lucy... please wake up'

"Gray" I whisper near his ear "Gray... wake up" I tap his shoulders He finally opens his eyes and huggs me the moment he does then I heard "Gosh Lucy... your finally awake. I was worried. We all were" he pulled away

"What happened Gray" I asked "Well on the way to the hotel from the mission you fainted. So we got you here as soon as possible" Mira walked in "LUCY!!!" she ran to hug me "M-Mira... c-can't... breath" she finally lets go "I'm sorry Lucy. It's just we were all worried about you" 

"I'm sorry" then everyone I cared about came rushing through the door when Mira yelled "Lucy is awake"

(Lucy:italic, Mira:normal, Gray:bold, Gajeel:G, Levy:L, Wendy: W)

"So what happened Lucy??"

"I'm not so sure. All I remember is getting a headache then it going black"

L: "Are you feeling better Lu-chan??"

"Yes I am. I need to get back home"

W: "Lucy-san you need to rest."

"But I need to get home"

G: "You should listen to hear bunny-girl"

"Maybe someone can walk her home, so she's not alone??"

W: "That's fine by me but I will check up on you Lucy-san... for now you if you have pain take one of these it should help" handing her a bottle of pills

"Thanks Wendy" she said getting up Gray grabbed her because she was still a bit weak

"Here I'll walk you home" 

L: "Be careful Lu-chan. And get a bunch of rest"

G: "See you soon, when you feel better of course bunny-girl"

"Take care Lucy" Lucy and Gray walked out of the guild towards her house. Gray walked her all the way to her bed. She asked if he could stay because she was afraid something would happen. He stayed with her till she fell asleep. He watched over her for a while before feeling sleepy himself. 

~Dreaming~

Lucy gleefully rushed to her present and tore the wrapping open. She carfully lifted the top of the box and put it on the bed. Stardust was watching Lucy she carful pulled out a weapon set. Inside a clear glass bow, inlaid with velvet was a bow by a container for arrows, a sword, a whip, and two daggers. Each weapon made of stainless steel and had gems, diamonds, decorating it. The sheath for the sword, and the daggers were inlaid with swirls and it was dark blue. The swirls were gold and the gemstones were topaz with diamonds. The hilts were inlaid with diamond in purple. 

The bow was blue and purple with diamonds set in the bow every few inches, while the container was purple and blue with gold set in it, diamonds inlying it and only one arrow inside. The bow also had streams of water surrounding it and ice but as Lucy put her hand into the water she could feel it but when she took it out it wasn't wet. The whips handle was blue with gold on the top and diamonds set in. Lucy carefully picked up the bow and placed it to the side. She took out the container and asked Acnologia "Why is there only one arrow??"

"Just call out the amount of arrows you want and it'll appear every single time you take arrows out. For examply if you call out two and take them out two more will appear. I'll teach you how to shoot more then one at the same time so you can strike down multiple targets at the same time" Acnologia replied as he watched Lucy take out the swords and daggers, placed them on the bed, and toke the dagger out. Lucy ran her fingers over the handle of the whip. She snapped it out and the whip extended with as water and lighting.