~4~

It was morning Lucy, Gray and Wendy were on there way to the major's place. It would take awhile to get there but somehow Lucy manage to stay awake.

"Hello how can I help you" a maid with dark blue hair answered the door

"Hi we are here for a request the major sent" Lucy said politely the maid nodded and showed them the way in. The major was sitting at a round couch and motioned for them to sit down

"Hello Mr. Major we can to ask for more information on the mission" Wendy asked

"That's right. There around about 4 bandits running around my town at night stealing priceless jewelry, art, statues. I asked for help since we have a ring that has been handed down by my family. I want you to keep the ring safe and catch the bandits who intend to steal it" the short man said

"Of course. Where do you keep the ring" Lucy asked "Oh right if you please follow me I will show you" he said standing up. They all followed him to a brown wooden door. When he opened it they walked down some very long spiral stairs. Finally reaching the bottom he shows them a glass case with a beautiful ruby ring.

"This is it.... please protect this ring. I want my daugther to have it when she is older for her wedding... and if they steal it I-" he started sobbing Lucy raised his head up "Don't worry we will not let them get near the ring" he smiled and thanked them before going back up stairs.

~timeskip~

It was around Midnight when they heard a window being broken. All three stood up quick to check where the nose came from. There stood the four bandits two blondes and red head and a light blue girl.

"Well look what we have here. Seems like they are protecting what we want" the blue haired girl said "Then it means we have to take it by force right" a blonde smirk

"We won't let you get this" Lucy yelled "Ohhh come on just hand it over and no one gets hurt" the red head suggested "You heard her we won't let you take it" Wendy said beside Lucy

The four charged at Lucy and Wendy but Gray blocked them with his ice shield. Wendy used her magic to support them from behind. Lucy went up against the red head and the blue hair. While Gray went up against the two blondes. They went at it for a while with hand to hand combat. Lucy toke out Taturus and Scorpion. They combined their powers and toke them down. Gray on the other hand used seven blade dance to take out the guys.

"Well that seemed easy" Lucy grabbed the two girls "Now come one we have to take them to jail" Wendy and Gray followed along with the other two. After they toke them to jail they got there reward and headed back to the hotel to rest. They would be going home later on today.

~timeskip~

They were all on there way when Lucy started to get a horrible headache. Wendy and Gray rushed to her side. She told them she was fine and walked a bit before her vision going black and falling to the ground. Gray carried her after Wendy used her healing magic.

~In her mind~

I waited outside patiently for Grandeeney to finish healing Lucy. I heard my name being called out which pulled my thought from what happened to Lucy. Grandeeney called me to come inside and told me that Lucy would be fine but to watch out for side effects and she would be fine to go back home. I flew off into the sky with Lucy on my back I didn't want to keep Grandeeney from taking care of her own dragon slayers. I flew for a few minutes before making it back to the cave. I change back into a human form which was me with gray hair long with stuck up in different directions, with blue swirls on my arms.

I quickly carried Lucy to her room and noticed the egg. I carefully moved the egg to the side and placed Lucy next to it. I pulled a blanket over Lucy and watched over her for a bit she curled around the exceed egg. As Lucy hugged it as it started cracking and a small exceed came out. She was light purple with a yellow star over her right eye. It had a white tummy faded into pink then light purple. It's tail at the tip was yellow and dark purple paws. It opened its eyes before shutting them. I managed to see they were light blue faded into dark purple. I watched as it sensed Lucy and crawled over to her hugging and curling next to her.

I went outside to the kitchen to think about when I had to leave Lucy. On July 7, x777 because I had to take care of the demons from Zeref book and return to the dragon realm. I feel bad for Zeref he didn't intend to creat all those demons he just wanted to revive his brother. While I walked outside I heard Lucy screaming happily. I quickly rushed inside to explain about the exceed. When I got closer I could hear " I have wings, I have wings. This is amazing." I rushed into her room thinking she bumped her head but I saw she really had wings. Her wings were transforming between different kinds quickly I ran to her and grabbed her by the shoulders.

I spoke to her in a calm tone "Calm down, Lucy. We have to test out a few things" I said "But this is so..." Lucy speaks but I cut her off "Calm down, Lucy. Now say Angel Wings" I told her looking into her eyes. She repeats "Angel Wings" and a pair of wings grew. All the way to the floor from her head. The wings were pure white with the tips fading into a dark purple. The wings arched then lowered with feathers shone clearly. Lucy looked back and gasped at the sight of her wings unfurling behind her. I then noticed that in this form her hair is blonde fading to dark purple at the tips, her eyes are light blue with speaks of gold.

When the wings unfurled the wingspan was as long as it was from my head to toe while I was in dragon form. Her clothes also changed into a white dress. White ruffles at the end with a blue sash hanging from her shoulders. Her hair pulled half up, half down and looked beautiful. I find myself thinking she looks like an angel when I find myself telling her to say "Demon Wings". I hear Lucy repeat it I see Lucy changed once more. They became black but became white at the bottom made out of feathers. In this form her hair was pure white and reached her waist. Her eyes became purple and became darker closer to the center.

Her clothes was a dress with white ruffles at the end with a black bow cinching together at the waist. I hear myself saying "Dragon Wings" and Lucy repeated. This time Lucy's wings looked like mine but bigger. Started out light purple and becoming dark purple in the center and pitch black at the end. Her hair is dark purple black at the end. Her eyes were purple. Her dress reaches midway to her leg and is purple with ruffles with a black bow. I tell her "This is a side effect of you getting my blood and you will develop more as you grow older. But for now you will have these. There is one more we have to test now repeat after me. Dragon Form"

Lucy says it and in a cloud of purple smoke she becomes a dragon. She has black eyes and has purple and black scales with purple swirls. She was half the size I would be but she would be bigger as she grows. I look at Lucy who is jumping around in joy and squealing which was hurting my ears. Then I think of the side affects Lucy might have and mumble " This isn't actually a side affect, I thought she would grow two heads or something" I see Lucy turn her head and roar "What? You would have let have more heads" I turn around and find her crying.

I try to comfort her but nothing happens. Then I remember and tell her " I have a present for you so please don't cry" She cheers up instantly and says "What the present?? Where's the present??" I point to a box on her bed and notice the exceed is still sleeping. She coos in excitement and says "Her name is Stardust" The exceed wakes up at the sound of hear name and grows wings and flies into Lucy's arms. I then noticed Lucy was in her human form. Stardust introduces herself  "I'm Stardust and I'm a royalty of the rarer race which means I have more magic then normal exceed. I can grow into battle form plus I have Sky Dragon and Sky God Slayer Magic."

My face is blank but instead I'm happy that Lucy got a rare exceed. Who could do extra magic. Lucy squeals once again hurting my poor ears for all her excitement"

~End~