Trying Times Part 2.

-----------

Bianca's POV.

After I heard Christian's melt down, I went in the kitchen to check on her sense Jacob is shit when it comes to comforting. When I stepped in I saw them hugging.

"I don't know exactly how you're feeling, but I'm sorry. I know you don't want to hear that, but I'm sure he'll be fine. You don't have to worry about any of that, because he's coming home, I promise" He pulled away and kissed her forehead, "Trust me"

Although that was the cutest thing I've ever seen concerning Jacob, that's still my husband. "So! Is everything okay?"

They both quickly let go and looked at me, "Yeah! Everything's fine" he reassured me.

"Mhm, so are all the dishes washed so I can start?"

She looked in the sink and slowly looked at me, "Not really, but its really just spoons, forks and butter knives... And some pieces of plate somewhere in there"

"Alright, now mooove!" I playfully shooed them out of the way.

---------

After I finished, I set the plates on the table and called everybody in. While we were eating, I watched Jacob and Christian talk and laugh. It just started, but I'm sick of it already. He should've just stopped at hug and left it at that. His mom leaned over toward me and whispered, "Don't be so tight about it, he's still yours. She's just going through a rough time right now and just needs that kind of attention to get it off her mind"

"They're too close" I whispered back

She smiled and shook her head, "Just... be calm"

"I'll try" I went back to eating.

---------

Jacob's POV.

Christian left to go to work and I walked her to the door, "Bye Chris"

"Bye"

I locked the door behind her and turned to Bianca. "Get up ugly, I want my surprise"

"I'm sleepy" she turned over on the couch.

"Well can you give it to me in the morning?"

"Mhm" I picked her up and brought her upstairs to our room.

The next morning, I woke to Bianca getting dressed and putting on perfume and makeup. "Where are you going so early in the AM besides taking Kaige and Feryn to daycare?" I asked.

"With Chris" She looked at me for a brief second and turned around.

"And where are you and Chris going so early?"

"With his friends..." She said a little agitated with my questions.

"Don't leave" I pouted.

She sat down next to me on the bed "Why not?"

"I don't trust it. He might try to hook you up with one of his friends"

She smiled and rolled her eyes, "Yeah, whatever just control yourself while I'm gone, okay?" She went back to the dresser and put on her earrings.

"What about my suprise?"

"Oh, you messed that up last night when you were cuddling with my best friend" I knew she felt some type of way about last night. At least I know what my surprise was. Too bad I'm not getting it like I was promised. Looks like I'll have to chop the morning wood myself.

She twirled in a circle and looked at me with innocent eyes, "Do I look cute?"

"Always"

A smile wiped across her face, "Thank you"