You make me feel good, come on to me ♥

Ya'll can thank @DopeMonsterr she got ya'll an update without the comments, lmao.

----------------------------------------

Vanessa's POV

This entire thing is gonna have me trying to decide the whole day. Might as well go get 10 grams, and blast my music through the city. I went through his car to look for some CDs. Finally I found his CD book, but he mostly has Trap Music. I listen to way too much Trap Music, and bitch if I hear another Migos, Rich Homie, Keef, or Gucci Mane song I'm crashing the car my damn self. I put it back and got the auxiliary cord and plugged my phone up. "I think I'ma listen to the music I listen to when I'm not around my friends" Don't even stunt on me, us ghetto or ratchet or whatever you wanna call yourselves always do this. All about that Boosie and Rich Homie around your friends and when you finally get some alone time, you put in the earphones and turn on Best Coast, Charli XCX, and Falling In Reverse. If you don't know who Best Coast is, please go find out. You'll be satisfied. I suggest listening to Boyfriend first.

The first song I put on was "See no more" by Joe Jonas. Sue my black ass. I went to the corner store first and bought a few packs of cigars and then I went to get my Ganja.

--------------------------------------

 Jacob's POV.

I need to see what's up with Bianca's dad and fast before he leaves. I drove around texting Bianca asking what her dad looks like. All I need to find is a man with short, thick hair and a thick mustache. Kind of like Angie's dad from George Lopez, but with black hair.

After an hour I stopped at Race Trac for something to eat and some gas. When I got my stuff and got in line something told me to look behind me. I saw a man with a thick mustache, but he was bald. I turned back around and proceeded to check out. Just when I was about to pay for my items to my surprise, Bianca's dad walked through the door. He caught me staring at him so I flicked the side of my nose a couple times at him and smirked before I left out.

I parked across the street, just sitting in my car waiting on Bianca's dad to come out. When he finally did, he looked a little more excited than cautious that a stranger is offering to sell him powder. He took no time crossing the street and even less time to get to business, "So how much is it going for?"

"Forty a gram. Follow me, I have to go get it. I don't drive around with it"

"I uh-- I don't have a car. My daughter and I got into an argument last night over my girlfriend and she took my car" He laughed, "You know..Girls and their emotions and wanting to be a daddy's girl. Ah, she'll bring it back, she was just jealous"

"Girlfriend, huh?" I smirked.

"Yeah..."

"You want me to take you with me?"

"Uh, yeah sure" He quickly hopped in and put on his seat belt.

After about twenty five minutes driving into nowhere, it started to get dark.

"So what's your daughter's name?"

"Bianca"

"How old is she?"

"I think she's about 18 or 19"

"Wow, you don't know?" I asked, discouraging him

"She doesn't really talk to me, you know? Just when she needs something"

"Hm" This man is ridiculous. He was just telling me how she wanted to be daddy's little girl.

"Hey uh, how far is this place?"