We could do this all night

Tori came back exactly 2 days later. This time by herself. "So what did they say?"

"It took a long time, but I finally got them to say yes" By the look on her face, I shouldn't have said it that way.

"They really hate me, don't they? I deserve that"

"I wouldn't say all of them, why don't you come in?" I smirked. 

She looked a little uneasy about what I just said. "Okay" 

I opened the door and she followed behind me. Nobody said anything. I glared at them while excessively blinking my eyes. Vanessa was the first to get up, which made Tori a little uncomfortable. She went to her and hugged her, "I'm glad you changed your mind about us. We aren't bad people at all" She let go and put on the fakest smile I've ever seen. She went to sit down next to Jordan and turned on the TV. The rest of them just waved.

"Don't worry about them, Bianca's in the kitchen baking reese's cupcakes. You can go see her. I promise it won't be as uncomfortable as this whole thing just was"

"What if she's still mad at me?" She whispered to me.

"I doubt that. Just go in there and talk to her. Clear the tension" I walked her to the kitchen and she sat across from Bianca at the island. Tori looked at me to leave and I caught on and finally went in the room with the others.

Tori's POV.

I watched her whip the cupcake batter in the bowl. She looked like she was angry so I didn't know what to say. She finally stopped to take a break and looked at me. "Soo, how's life been?"

"You don't have to be fake like your friend was. I'm still the same person I was when we first met"

"Okay, well.. What made you want to do this?"

"This might sound stupid, but my brother came to me in a dream. More than once"

She looked down at the batter and continued to stir, "What happened? And when?"

"He told me to come to you and make things better. He said it wasn't your fault"

"That's it?"

"No, he told me to tell you he misses you and he sees you. He's happy that you're happy"

Her face turned a dark peachy red. She wasn't blushing, but she looked like she wanted to cry. she stopped mixing to try and gather herself. "He also told me to tell you to stop crying, you're stronger than that and he loves you"

Her eyes started to fill up, "Tori, you're lying"

"I wouldn't be here, being nice to you if I was... I was mad because I was fully convinced that you sabotaged his bike until he told me what happened"

The waterworks stopped and she squinted her eyes at me, "What happened?" She challenged me.

"He said he was fixing his bike and he messed up his brakes. They broke while he was in the mist of riding"

Her mouth dropped, "You're really serious, aren't you?"

"Yes, I've been telling you that since I sat down"

"What else did he say? I know you're holding back"

"He said you'd forgive me.. That's what made me come here a couple of days ago. I feel bad for everything. I was just mad because I thought it was your fault. I thought you didn't really love him like you said you did and I felt betrayed because I thought you didn't really like me. I thought you were playing us"

"Tori—"

"I thought you were being my friend because you had to because you were dating him. I didn't think you liked me. And Kammie put it in my head that you let me look like trash because you wanted to be the pretty friend"