I don't blame you for being you, but you can't blame me for hating it

When we made it home, I texted my mom to bring them back and sat in the living room thinking of ways I can fix this. It doesn't take her that long to pack, but in her current condition it's gonna be a few days. She can't do heavy lifting anyway and knowing her, she's sooo "independent", she can do everything and anything all by herself. It's a pride thing so she won't call anyone. Ray came in and sat next to me, "What's your problem? You look like you just saw something fucked up"

"No, but what happened was fucked up... She's leaving me"

"Bianca? You can't be talking about Bianca"

"I'm talking about Bianca"

"Why? What happened?"

"We got into a really bad fight that ended her up in the hospital and now she's mad at me.. She shouldn't be because I stitched her back up! If I didn't we'd be planning a funeral right now"

"You hurt her that bad to where she had to get stitches? That's how it goes, she's supposed to be mad--"

"No, it wouldn't have happened if she hadn't slapped me! We'd all be here laughing and getting on each other's nerves if she would have just listened and cooperated"

"What did you say to make her slap you?"

"I talked about her situation with her and her dad"

"What situation?"

"It's not my place to tell you, but it wasn't nice... She found out I killed her dad--"

"You killed her father?"

"Yes! He deserved it! He was a piece of shit... He didn't give a damn about Bianca, he was recently about to sell her to a drug dealer for crack!" He sat there in silence, "Crack, Ray..."

"That's fucked up"

"They're both fucked up--"

"Come on just tell me what happened to her. I'm more than sure that if I give you advice right now, you can go up there and stop her in her tracks"

"No use... She won't budge. Her mind is made up"

"You let her turn you out... You're not the same compulsive asshole you used to be. You were tougher than that, but now I see you just let her cupid shuffle all over your balls and put them in a jar"

"No I didn't--"

"Man think about it! The old Jacob wouldn't have even let me say that. The only way to keep this marriage together is to be yourself..."

"I think it's the medicine again"

"You're still taking that shit?"

"Yeah, my mom brought my prescription when she got here. That's what was in that white bag"

"You know that fucked you up before.. You were fine when you weren't on it"

"I know, but sometimes I need to calm down"

"So take it when you feel like you're overreacting! When you took it everyday, you were a completely different person"

"I don't think I changed at all..."

"You don't think you changed, yet here you are, looking just as pathetic as that time when you and Ashley broke up.. Except you look worse"

"I have to go back to get more prescription for something new that's happening to me"

"You have way too much that's wrong with you. You can't keep taking only one type of medicine for a number of disorders... It's best that you continue, not taking them.. If you need anybody, we can help you through it"