It's too cold for you here...

Bianca's POV,.

Jacob slumped into the couch "It's been a week and they haven't done anything yet"

"Yeah, well they better hurry up because I need to get the babies' some stuff for their birthdays. They'll be one a month and I need to plan early because I want it to be big" I said.

He jumped up, "It's been a year already?!"

"Yes... Where have you been?"

"Don't look at me like that, I remember their birthdays"

"When are their birthdays, then"

"In a month, like you said"

"You don't even remember"

"Their birthdays.. Their birthdays are... It's fall right?"

"Their birthdays are July 17th.. You were sick when we gave birth"

"Oh yeah! I was sick! Now I remember because I was with Karma for a while doing something...I think she was talking to me about Trey.. And Natalie was there"

"You just all of a sudden lost your amnesia? You couldn't remember your kid's birthday but you can remember everything you did there"

"What the fuck ever happened to them?"

"You know Karma and your Cousin been shootin' the shit and I don't know about Natalie.. She act like she's too good to come over here soo, I don't know"

"She took my cousin? And where did my mama go?"

"She's been sick"

"For how long?!"

"About a week now.. I've been taking care of her for a week now, Christian too but she got it from your mom"

"I thought she left me.. I haven't been seeing her on the couch reading magazines and playing Candy Crush for a while"

"It's just a fever I think"

"It better be, if Tori poisoned my mama I'm paying a house visit"

"I just wanna lie down in the street so one of them can just come and we can start some shit and get it over with"

"I wonder how much she paid those fake cops"

"Not enough, they did a terrible job"

This is the first time Tori hasn't been... herself. Her predictable self. I don't want to tell Jacob, but now I'm paranoid. She could be hiding anywhere around the house. Who knows what she's learned in the passed years. But my gut has been giving me little warnings lately, but they weren't major like the ones when she was going to try something right then and there. It was telling me she was coming, but I know for a fact that she's plotting so it's not telling me when exactly. "We have to be prepared... My gut is unsure and it's making me paranoid"

"How do you just know things with your gut"

"I'm magic" I wiggled my fingers in his face like a witch. "No, but seriously. It's been doing this my whole life. On my 4th birthday, my gut was going crazy and I thought I had to shit and two minutes later some wasps stung my dad in the back for messing with thie nest, then he fell on the table and my cake fell on me"

"That's a coincidence"

"Yeah? Well while I was deleting your information from Tori's computer, my gut was going wild. Then the next day, something bad happened and she hated me ever since"

"You did something?"

"Stop asking me about it... I'm not going to tell you"

"So your gut can predict when bad things are about to happen?"