First Day

Luka's POV

I am Luka Megurine. Finally!!! It's my first day at school! AGAIN! I'm so excited! Now that I'm already a Gr. 10 student now! I feel so mature, yet still an amateur! -___-

Nahhh!!! Just kidding! xD

" Lower years! Bow down before me!!! Mwahahaha!!! " I said looking at the mirror while laughing insanely! >:-D

" I can finally be reunited with my King~! " I said fangirling. I fixed my hair and looked at the mirror again.

" I can finally see and meet my friends again! I missed them so much! And I really missed My dear future husband already... " I grinned at myself and walked out of my room.

I went downstairs to the dining table. I saw my Mom cooking and my Dad reading news papers. I greeted them both. " Good Morning Mom, Dad! " I said smiling widely.

" Good Morning my dear Luka. Pretty excited huh? I see... " My mom said to me smiling. " Yeah. You should atleast have breakfa- " My dad said. " But Dad... I don't want to be late first day of school! " I said. He just smiled and continued reading. " Okay-Okay fine... " He said.

I took my sling bag and cellphone. " See you after school Luka! " My mom yelled. " Okay Mom! See yah later! " I yelled back and went out. And I saw my little dog Riri running and waggling her tail. " See you soon Riri. " I said to her and she barked at me as a respond.

I was walking happily down the street to the bus stop. And I stood there waiting for a bus to stop.

And minutes later I finally saw a bus. I was about to sit when I heard my name called. I turned around and It was Yohioloid and Shion. They we're gesturing me to sit with them. So I did what they told me too.

" Yohio!!!! I missed you! " I said sitting next to him near the windshield. " I missed you too Luka. " He said smiling and giving me a high-five. * pak *

" Hey Shion! You missed Miku? I'm sure she missed you even more~! " I said to him teasingly. Yohioloid just laughed. And the bus started to move.

" So How's Gakupo Sensei? " Yohioloid asked me. " Nahh.. He's doing fine. Actually he's still at home taking care of our kids. " I said winking at him. He laughed. " You mean ' Imaginary Kids '. " Yohioloid said. I just hit him. " I was just joking you know! " I said. They both laughed.

I took my headphone inside my bag and put it on. Yohioloid and Shion we're talking. But I couldn't hear them. So I decided to look out of the windshield and let the music I'm listening carry me to who-knows-where.

' Gakupo sensei, I missed you already... I can't wait to see you! Don't you know that everytime I'm stalking your facebook account? We'll actually not stalking... It's called ' Researching ' and maybe you turned out to be my best subject. ' I said smirking at myself.

I took a look at the zipper of my sling bag... I saw the key chain he gave me last summer... Hanging. I smiled while looking at it. I softly caressed it. And it reminded me.

~ Flashback, Last Summer ~

It was morning. I was now stalking- I mean Researching about him. xD

" OMG... He's on a vacation? " I asked myself and ' searched ' even more. " Ohmaigash! This is my chance to text him!!! " I said to myself happily. I quickly took my phone and start texting him.

" Hmmm... What should I text? " I asked myself. " Aha! I know! Just don't text anything dumb. " I said to myself smirking.

To: Gakupo Sensei
From: Luka