My Hero, Your Heroine.

Luka's POV

~ Time skip, March 03 ** ~

Finally after a long week. Today's the last day of exams!!! My gosh! I feel my skull torn into two. -3- I arrived at the school earlier than Sensei because I had an exam. I was with IA, Nero, Yohioloid, Ted, Len, Rin and Gumi under the mango tree, we were reviewing while Lily and Shion was practicing their dance practicum in PE. I was a little bit stressed in Math, and Miku is absent. So good luck to me.  -3-

The boys haven't arrived yet, and Miku can't join the Juniors Ball. HAHAHHAHA Because she had an accident...

* Flashback *

Miku's POV

I was with my little brother, we were riding a motorcycle, of course I was the one driving. I was driving very fast because I was in a hurry, until a kid just crossed the street! So I immediately turned so I can't hit the kid, cause my breaks no longer work. Then bam! The motorcycle hit on a tree and I was flying like superman and had a crash landing on the edge of the street.

Luckily my brother hadn't had injuries and the kid, and my stupid little brother helped the motorcycle stood up instead of me! I was like ' What the f*ck! I'm more valuable here! ' -_-

" Nee-chan! The motorcycle is broken! " He told me. " Well do you think I'm not!? So the motorcycle is more important than I am!? " I yelled at him. I slowly stood up but it really hurts. I have abrasions on my arm because I flew like superman, on my knees and feet. I can't stand up... It really hurts.

Until I felt someone raised me up. " Awww! " I yelled in pain. The slightest movement was so painful!

~ Time skip, at home ~

Mom was scolding me while treating my wounds. Like heck! It stings. All I do is cry and nod my head. And I realize, I can't join the Juniors Ball anymore because I can't even barely stand. And I'll be taking a special exam, ALONE. :(

Poor Shion, guess he'll be alone on prom. Oh well, at least I'm still alive and the kid's alive as well... But I can't believe my brother's more concern about the motorcycle more than me! -___-

~ End of Flashback ~

Luka's POV

Yeah poor Miku, she wont be able to wear her gown. IA and the others are already doing their ' cheating formulas ' for Math. While me all I did is watch them. I'm ready to fail anyway, don't expect me to pass Math. ^w^

When the bell rang, we all went in our own rooms, first we went at IA's section. " Remember the cheating arrangements guys! " Their chairman yelled. LOL!!! " Gumi, as a president of our section. I want you to form a cheating arrangement too! " Rin said and we all laughed at her. Sorry guys... I hate cheaters. Luckily Kiyoteru Sensei haven't arrived yet.

We finally went to our homeroom, I was so shock to see my classmates taking the exam already! Gumi, Rin, Ted and I hurried and went to our designated places and took the exam. But I noticed Tei Sensei was just using her laptop while our classmates were turning on their phones and throwing papers anywhere, but Tei Sensei didn't care! My blood started boiling.

This is unfair you know! I'm here sitting on my chair while staring at my test paper! Then my classmates had cheats on their hands, handkerchiefs and like almost everywhere while Tei Sensei was only staring at her laptop!? " Urg! " I groaned. My classmates looked at me when someone handed me a piece of paper.

I opened it and saw the same answers on my Test I. " Copy it or not, we don't care. Just hand me the paper. " My friendly little snake on the left said. I looked at her paper and it was totally empty. I smiled at her and ripped the paper into tiny pieces. Her eyes widen. " Copy it or not, I don't f*cking care! " I said. " What the hell have you done Luka!? " She yelled and all our classmates looked at us and even Tei Sensei. I stood up and rained down the pieces of paper I just ripped, she stood up and raised an arm at me. " Is that a cheat sheet?! " Tei Sensei asked. " No Sensei... "  She said and I just grin at her. " Too bad. You lift an arm planning to slap me, but you didn't lift a finger just to study! " I yelled and the class went quiet.