No one can stop him.

Luka's POV

~ Time skip, the next day. ~

I slowly went to the bus stop... And waited silently, until someone covered my eyes. I thought it was holdup yet I can smell his perfume... That sweet scent that I can always remember and makes me turn around whenever he passes by. <3

" Gakupo Sensei! " I yelled and I heard him chuckle. He finally uncovered my eyes. " OMG! I miss you so much Sensei! " I said and he chuckled. " Really? Hahaha. " He asked me while laughing. ' I really do. ' I wanted to say to him, but I can't.

" Next time Sensei when you do that, be sure not to use your perfume. You scent makes it to obvious. " I told him and he started smelling himself. " I smell so good, I know. " He said and I just rolled my eyes at him. " You're so conceited. " I told him and he ruffled my hair.

" Tomorrow's prom, I'm so excited. " Sensei said while coughing. " Sensei? You okay? " I asked him. " Yeah... I don't have a fever anymore, thanks to you. " He said and I just smiled at that. " But Sensei, you're couching. " I told him and he smiled. " I know... I'm a little bit nervous I might can't join the prom. " Gakupo Sensei said.

" So don't join Sensei, you have experience prom like every year Sensei. Take it a rest. " I told him but he glared at me. " If I can't come, how am I able to see you wear heels, gown and makeup!? Huh!? " He asked me. " So you're just going because you wanted to see me like that!? " I asked him. " Yes! " He said with his arms crossed...

OMG... I wish I had recorded that.

" Sensei no way! " I told him and laughed at him. " Who knows, I might die after the prom and couldn't see you like that the rest of my life! " Sensei said and my eyes widen at that. ' Don't worry Sensei... You'll see me wearing a gown, heels and makeup when we're getting married... And even more beautiful. ' I thought. I hope so...

" I'll just send you a picture Sensei. " I told him with a laugh. " No! I want to see it personally, live! " He said with a chuckle. " Wow Sensei. Just wow. " I said and finally a bus arrived. I just laughed at Sensei. Because his voice was a little bit hoarse and he kept on yelling.

" Sensei, I heard we'll be going to the venue where the prom will be held? " I asked him and he nod. " Yep, so don't get too curious or you'll get lost. " He said and I glared at him. " I can manage myself! " I said. " Yeah right. " He said and rolled his eyes, I just rolled my eyes at him as well...

When we arrived at school, we went to his office and left our things there. He went to the principal's office first, because he wanted to tell the principal that he's going to the prom, despite of his sickness. -3-

I then waited under the mango tree... And I saw a cute puppy. " OMG! " I yelled and went to the puppy. I know... I don't know why I'm like this whenever I see a puppy. " I thought dogs aren't allowed inside the school? " I asked myself while caressing the puppy, it has a collar. I kept on playing with him until Sensei arrived.

" Luka! Stay away from the pooch " Sensei yelled and started pulling me away from the dog. " But he's so cute! " I told Sensei. " Let's see if he's still cute when he bites you Luka, he's a stray puppy! " Sensei said and started pulling me, " He has a collar! That means he has an owner! " I told Sensei and the puppy kept on following us. " Shoo! " Sensei said while making the puppy to stay away! " Sensei no! " I said and went to the dog and caressed him.

" Urg Luka. " Gakupo Sensei said. " Let's just have breakfast at the canteen! " I said and went to the canteen, the puppy kept on following me. I just heard Sensei groan, yet he still follows me. HAHAHAHA

" So what are we gonna eat here for breakfast Luka? " Gakupo Sensei asked me. " Broth and nuggets! " I said in enthusiasm and Sensei groan again. " Just sit over there Sensei. " I told him and I saw him went to the nearest table with his eyes glaring at me and his arms crossed. I bought 5 sticks of chicken nuggets and two bowl of broth, with egg. I then brought it on our table. I saw the puppy following me.