Junior's Ball ( Part 2 )

Luka's POV

I decided to change my gown and erased all the make up in my face, I took a quick shower until I heard the door opened. " Luka? You in here? " I heard Luki's voice. " Yeah... " I said and went out of the shower with my towel on.

" Oh sht! " Luki cursed and covered his eyes. " No need to overeat. " I said and took fresh clothes with me and went back to the bathroom... " Has the party ended? " I asked Luki. " Nope. They extended the time. " Luki said. I just sighed and went out of the bathroom with my pajamas on and flopped on the bed.

" Good Night. " I said and closed my eyes for me to sleep. Until I heard the door opened and someone flopped on me. " Get off me! You're heavy! " I yelled. IA, Yohioloid, Nero, Rin and Gumi squeezed me. I then pushed them all off the bed. And they even laughed. -3-

" It's too early to sleep Luka! " Rin yelled at me. " Yeah! Let's go outside! " IA said. " No IA, You're going home in a minute. " Luki said while changing his clothes. " Night out time~! " Gumi said and went inside the bathroom and started changing her clothes. " Luka~ We made you a fake I.D~ " Rin said and showed it to me. " So I'm 18 year's old now? " I asked them and they all nod. " Wanna go with us? " Rin asked me. " Where? " I asked them. " To a bar~! " Gumi said when she finished changing.

" No thanks. " I said and just went back to bed. " Aww! Luka! " Gumi whined but I just sighed and ignored her. " She's not in a mood Gumi. " Shion said. " IA, Lily. Our parents are here. " Ted said. " Aww... We better go. See you next week guys. " IA said and hugged me. Lily just tapped on my shoulder. Before they left.

When they left, the room became silent. " I'm going with them. " Nero said. " Me too. " Yohioloid as well. " About you Luki? " Len asked him. " Nah, I'll stay. You can't leave her here, she's suicidal. " Luki said and I glared at him. " Yeah. She might even kill herself using her own gown. " Shion said and I glared at him as well.

Rin, Gumi, Nero and Yohioloid left and went night outing. Len and Shion went to their room, Luki and I are left inside the room. " You sleepy Luka? " Luki asked me. " No. " I said without turning around to look at him. I just wiped my tears away and try not to be too obvious at crying.

" You know what, come with me. " I heard Luki said and took my blanket. " Urg. Stop it. " I lazily said with a glare, he then started dragging me out of the room. He then dragged me near the pool area. No one was here at the pool area, I just quietly sat on the bench and looked at the still waters. Luki sat beside me.

" You know, if you wanna talk. You can. " He said and I looked at him. " Of course I can talk, I have a mouth. " I told him and he just sighed and chuckled. I just looked above me and saw the stars shining. " I wish someone would push me on the pool and let me drown in peace... " I said and Luki jokingly pushed me and my left slipper fell on the pool.

" Luki! I was just joking! " I told him and he laughed. He took a stick somewhere and pulled my slipper out of the pool. " You know what Luka, you should have go with Gumi and the others at the bar. " Luki said. " Why? " I asked him. " So you could just at least forget thinking about Sensei. " Luki said and I just sighed. " You know I don't drink, my alcohol tolerance is weak. " I told him and he laughed.

" And I don't dance and party a lot. " I told him and he laughed again. " Yeah. That place isn't for you, I know. " Luki said. And I just looked at him. And he laughed. " What?! " I asked him. " You should have seen Suiga's face when you danced with Gakupo Sensei! " He said while laughing and my eyes widen. " Even his friends. " He said laughing again.

" OMG... So a lot of people saw us!? " I asked him. " Of course! Duh! But don't worry, a lot of students danced with our teachers as well... Especially to Sekihan and Kiyoteru Sensei. And Maika, Meiko, and Tei Sensei for the boys. " Luki said. " Phew. "  I sighed in relief. " No malice. " Luki said with a chuckle. " No wonder Kiyoteru Sensei was a little bit tired when I talked to him. " I said and rolled my eyes, Luki then laughed.