Night at School ( Part 2 )

Luka's POV

" You girls stay here... I'm going to the PE room because they're taking so long... " Sensei said " Okay Sensei. " We all said and unison and he left and closed the door. " You're sleeping here Luka... Cause I bet Gakupo Sensei's sleeping here. " I just nod and Miku lied down so did IA and I followed them too. " It's so comfortable. " Miku said and lean her back at the wall. " Yeah I know. " IA said and pulled Miku and I into a hug. " Ekkk!!! This is the first time I'm sleeping with you guys, and also sleeping in school! " IA said and we heard the door open.

" We're back. " Yohioloid said and I can't help myself to laugh. " Whenever I see Yohioloid I can't stop myself from laughing. " I whispered at Miku and IA and they both laughed. Sensei looked at us and he laughed as well... " What's so funny? " Yohioloid asked. " Nothing we're just being tickled by a ghost. " IA said to him and he threw the pillow he was carrying at us. And lied down beside me.

" Catch coward. " Luki said and threw the pillow he was carryig at Yohioloid. He just glared at Luki. I heard Miku and IA chuckling. " You girls are being to obvious. " Gakupo Sensei said and handed us a blanket, Yohioloid took it and Miku took the other. " We only have three blankets. So share it with the person beside you. He said and locked the doors. Shion handed the pillows he was carrying. We only have seven pillows...

" Come on Shion! " Yohioloid told Shion. " We're not friends yet. " Shion said and lied down beside Luki. " Oh come on Shion. I was just joking that time... " Yohioloid said and we started laughing because we know what he means. " But I'm not joking. " Shion said and smiled at Yohioloid. And Sensei turned off the lights. " The movies starting. " Luki said and we all looked at the Projector Screen. * gulp * It's Horror indeed.

" Excuse me. " Gakupo Sensei said and Yohioloid looked at him dumbfounded. " This is my spot Yohioloid. " Gakupo Sensei said and pushed Yohioloid away. And I felt IA pinched me under the blankets. I turned around and I saw them smiling at me. And I kicked them slightly. But no one can saw it because of the blanket covering us. OMG. The arrangement from left to right was like.

* wall *|Miku, IA, Luka, Gakupo, Yohioloid, Luki, Shion

And the movie is finally starting... " Hey Sensei. What's the title? " I heard Luki asked him. " It's ' I Miss U ' it's actually a Thai horror film. " Gakupo Sensei said and took my towel off his body. " Woah Sensei! That's a well built body you have there! " Yohioloid said and I felt another pinched at my side " Oww! " I turned at IA and glared at her. " * peace sign * " IA showed me. " What's wrong Luka? " I heard Sensei asked me. " Uh-Nothing! It's just a bug! " I told him and smiled at him.

( AN: You guys better watch the movie! OMG! It's scary. XD. )

( AN: If you watched the movie your reactions, will be our reaction as well... Especially Yohioloid of course TROLOLOL. )

All the yelling, the screaming, the excitement?, the jumpscares, the blaming the characters because the director told them so. LOL, the pulling of my hair! The pulling of my shirt! And my hugging skills with Sensei of course. * heart-heart * But Yohioloid is stealing him away from me... Grr... -.-

~ Time skip, After the movie. ~

" That character wouldn't die if she just listened to me. " I heard IA said. " Hahahaha. She won't hear you IA. " Gakupo Sensei told her. " She was just told by the director. " I told her as well... " Yeah. Yeah. " She said pouting. While watching the credits. " She's still dumb. If I were her- " IA said but was cut off by Sensei. " You won't even survive a millisecond. " Gakupo Sensei said and we all laughed. " Wow OA!? " IA reacted said and threw the pillow she was hugging at Sensei and turned around to Miku. We just laughed at her.