Finally!

Luka's POV

~ February 20, saturday ~

Yohioloid, Shion and Miku are already waiting at the restaurant where Sensei and I always have our breakfast. I admit, I'm excited yet nervous. First of all, it's because we'll be performing in front of other people, not in front of our fellow students. Second, we'll be staying at Gakupo Sensei's hometown for two nights. Like OMG. O/////O And Third, Gakupo Sensei won't be singing with me! He's just playing the keyboard!!! :( Shion will be having a duet with me instead. :(

I waited at the bus stop, as usual. But then a van stopped in front of me revealing Sensei... " Eh!? Gakupo Sensei?! " I yelled in surprise. He was with a girl. O.o

" Hop in. " Gakupo Sensei said and and I did what he told me too. He helped with with my bags. The girl was in the driver's seat, Sensei and I are at the back. " Luka, meet my sister. " Sensei said. " Uh-Uh... I'm Luka! Nice meeting you! " I said with a bow. Asdfghjkl. I feel like dying. " You're shy? Don't be. Gakupo already told me a lot of things about you. " She said and my eyes widen and I looked at Sensei and he smiled.

I just covered my face and Sensei laughed. I'm melting right now. " Sensei why are you doing this? " I whispered to him while still covering my face. " Relax, my sister wont eat you. " He said and just ruffled my hair. " So what are you gonna sing? " His sister asked. " Oh! It's Hello-Adele. " I answered and she nod. " Hello~ " She said, " Umm... It's me? " I asked and they all laughed.

The whole ride went so noisy, She told me some hilarious moments Sensei did when he was still a kid. Like being chased by a chicken, and tried to lick his elbow. ect. She said Gakupo Sensei has a short temper and can get really pissed off easily, which I already know and experienced. I can see Sensei starting to burst beside me. HAHAHA He's so red like a tomato. " I'm just joking bro. " His sister said and I laughed at Sensei and he just rolled his eyes and look at the windshield. " See what I mean? " She asked me and I just looked at Sensei and nod.

" You girls... Are indeed girls. " Sensei said with a sigh. I just realize we stopped in front of the restaurant where Miku, Shion and Yohioloid is waiting. Sensei went out and help them with their stuffs, Sensei and the boys left the instruments at the compartment. " I can't wait to see you perform later. " His sister told me. " I'm a little bit nervous. " I told her and she laughed. " You're still not used of it? " She asked me and I just nod. " Gakupo told me you can sing different genres. So you can do it. " She said and I just smiled and nod.

" Luka! " Miku yelled when she got inside the van and covered her mouth when she saw Sensei's older sister. " I'm sorry. " Miku said and Sensei's sister just chuckled. " By the way, I'm Gakupo's older sister. " She told Miku, Miku nod and smiled. " Nice meeting you. " Miku said with a slight bow. " Urg. Yohioloid's drums are heavy. " We heard Sensei said, " So is your keyboard. " Yohioloid said and placed Gakupo Sensei's keyboard at the back. " Finally we can go. " We heard Shion said.

~ Time skip, 1 hour of ride. ~

I feel so sleepy, And my eyes are starting to shut. I noticed Yohioloid and Shion are just playing with their phones now, Sensei and Miku asleep. And the hard part is, I'm in between Miku and Sensei. -3- I just took my earphones and lean my head on Miku's shoulder. I can't lean on Sensei. It'll be so awkward -///-

~ Time skip ~

" Wake up Luka. " I heard someone said and someone shaking me. " Ugh. " I groan and slowly opened my eyes. " Sensei? " I asked and he smiled. " Wake up, were here. " He said and I immediately jolt up. Miku beside me was also awaken because of my sudden movements. The boys are already transferring our bag and the instruments. " Well... Better get up girls. " Sensei said and went out of the van. Miku and I just stretched our arms and followed Sensei.