Christmas Party~ <3 ( Part 2)

Luka's POV

~ Time skip, at the cottage we rented. ~

We all placed our foods, gifts and other stuffs on the table. Sensei and the boys are doing all the works and preparation. HAHAHAHA. While me? Nahh~ Just sitting and playing with my phone. Until Sensei clapped his hands. " Let's start! " Sensei said and we became excited. " Who wants to go first? " Sensei asked. " Me. Me! " Rin said. " Go. " Sensei said and sat beside me.

" She's an addict! A boy band addict! She's imaginarily married to 1D and 5SOS- " " Gumi! " We all yelled in unison, Sensei just scratched the back of his head. " That was totally obvious. " Gakupo Sensei said. And Rin handed her gift to Gumi, " This guy, is shitty to be honest with you. He thinks he's so handsome and cool. But he doesn't know he's a fool~! " Gumi said and we all laughed at her. " Hmmm... Nero? " " That's Yohioloid no doubt. " Sensei guessed and Gumi smiled. " Yep. It's Yohioloid. " Gumi said and handed her gift to him. " Thank you for that honesty Gumi! " Yohioloid said.

" Now... This girl, has a face, a nose, two eyes, two ears, and two mouths... Because she's really noisy and wouldn't keep quite. " Yohioloid said and we all looked at IA. " What!? Luka's noisy too! " IA said and " Its not you. " Yohioloid said and IA just pout. " Me? " Miku said and Yohioloid laughed and handed his gift to Miku. " I knew it! " Miku just glarred at him. " My SP's a guy. He's really special to me- " " Shion. " Sensei and I guessed. Miku just rolled her eyes on us and handed the gift to Shion.

" She's a noisy one, she's good at debating- " " IA! " Nero and Yohioloid yelled. " Yep. " Shion said and handed his gift to IA. " Now... This guy wears and eyeglasses- " " Ted duh. " We all said and IA just handed her gift to Ted. " Woah! Why does it look like a bomb!? " I yelled in surprise and the people passing by our cottage even the workers just looked at us. " Shhh... They might think it's a real bomb Luka. " Sensei told me. " Hey! I just don't know how to wrap it! " IA said and slapped my arm.

" This guy is smart, crazy, talented? And we'll probably be missing him next school year. " Awwww!!! " We all yelled and looked at Nero. Ted just handed the gift to Nero. " Aww guys... " Nero said and smiled a little. " Gifts first, dramas later. " Gakupo Sensei said and we laughed at him. " She's a player, she's good at sports and among all the girls here she's the one with the height! " " How dare you!? " Rin said in annoyance. " Don't assume Rin, you don't know how to play. " Nero said and Rin just glared at Nero. " It's probably Lily. " Sensei said and we all nod, even Nero. " That's one huge gift you got there Nero. " Lily said and took it.

" Now... This guy is awesome. " Lily said " Sensei! " They all said in unison. ' What!? But how!? I was the one who picked Sensei!? ' I just looked at IA and she winked at me. So... It's a part of the plot eh... " He's good at taking pictures~ " Lily continued. " That's probably Sensei! " IA yelled. " No! It's Len. " Lily said and handed Len a gift... Sensei looked bother...

" The one I picked is a girl. She's cute, and she's like the youngest among us... According to height of course and- " " Enough. " Rin said and took the gift on Len's hand.

" Wait... I haven't exchange my gift yet... " Sensei said and my eyes just widen... OMG... THEY DID IT SO PERFECTLY!? SENSEI DIDN'T EVEN NOTICED IT WAS SCRIPTED!

I just covered my face and buried my face on his arm. " Luka? LUKA!? " Sensei asked me. " You picked me!? " He asked me and I just slowly nod. I can feel tears forming on my eyes. " Ahem. So I'll start again. My monita sits beside me. " He said with a smile and I just smiled at him as well and just looked away. " She's making me worry most of the time yes, She sometimes cut my nerves and can be hardheaded most of the time. She's a little bit hard to understand or read sometimes, she's crazy and whenever she is you'll get contaminated by it. She doesn't obey me sometimes even thou it's for her own good. She doesn't know how to ride a bike, cross a street or even commute. " " Stop it Sensei! " I said while pinching his arm slightly.