Truth or Dare

Luka's POV

It was a tiring day. A lot of things happened today and tonight after the fireworks display we were all forced to go back to our perspective rooms. " I'm so sleepy, tired and hungry... " Nero complained. " Me too... " IA and Miku said. And we went to the canteen. We can see some student clubs and organizations and also some college students. " Their having an overnight as well. "  Luki said. " Let's just hurry and buy some foods and drinks. " Shion said.

We all bought some chips " No softdrinks allowed dear only water and juices... " said by the lady at the counter. We just looked at each other " Okay just the chips. " Yohioloid said and he payed for everything. " Back to the music room. " Nero said we went out of the canteen and saw Gakupo Sensei skateboarding at the basketball court. " Let's go to Gakupo Sensei. " I told them but IA stopped me. " Luka. Remember that there's something on the UTMT during evening? " IA told me and Yohioloid just cringed. " We're not going there. " I said with a smile. " Let's go! " Nero said and started dragging us.

" Sensei! " Yohioloid yelled and Gakupo Sensei looked at us. " Oh hey. " Sensei responded. " Is that yours Sensei? " Nero asked him. " Yeah. I always left it at the faculty room. " Gakupo Sensei said and stopped in front of us. " Wanna try? " Sensei asked Nero. " Nahh... I dunno how. " Nero said and I looked at Luki. " Luki? " I said and we all looked at Luki. " Hmm.. Sure. " Luki said and Sensei handed the skateboard to him. And Luki started skating.

" Wow. He can skate? " Sensei asked us. " Yep. It's his hobby. " I said and Sensei just nod. " How's the skateboard I bought you for Christmas party when we were in Gr. 7 Luka? " Nero asked me. " Nahh... Mom wouldn't let me use it. " I told him and he just chuckled. " Wow. I wanna try. " IA said. " Hahaha you'll just flop yourself on the ground. " Yohioloid said and IA just glared at him. We just watched Luki skate around the basketball court. " Avoid passing the UTMT Luki. " Shion said. " Yeah someone might throw a mango at you. " Miku said while chuckling.

" Sensei? What's the story of the UTMT? " I asked him. " Long story. I'll tell it later. "  Sensei said and started calling for Luki. I looked at Shion. " Let Sensei tell us later. " He said. I'm too curious! " Let's go back. It's already quarter to 1... " Sensei said and we went to the music room. But before we went to the music room we checked some rooms. " Boys, It's already lights off. You can talk but talk quietly. No shouting. " Gakupo Sensei said and the Rondalla and Glee male members just nod.

" Meiko Sensei. " Gakupo Sensei called for her. " Oh Gakupo Sensei. " Meiko Sensei said and smiled at us. We smiled back. " How's our performance Meiko Sensei? "  I asked her. " Quite good for a first timer. You'll be even better next time. " Meiko Sensei said to me. I just nod at what she said. She's so kind. Even at our class discussion. " Where will you be sleeping Meiko? " Sensei asked her. " At the Rondalla and Glee girls. " She said while carrying a bottle. " Oh~ A Truth or Dare game. " IA said and Meiko Sensei looked at the bottle she's carrying. " Yeah. Girl stuff yah know~ See yah at morning. " Meiko Sensei said and went inside the room.

" Wow. Okay let's go. " Sensei said and we went to the music room. " Sensei tell us the story! " I said and we all sat at the foam. " Okay. But turn off the lights first so the guard wouldn't notice that were wide awake. " Sensei said and Luki turned off the lights. Yohioloid started pulling my hair and I hissed him. IA started tugging my T-shirt. Great.

" Here's what happened... There was a young girl I don't know the name. She was really really in love with this popular guy at school. She would always go to school early just to see the guy practicing basketball at the basketball court and go home late just to watch the guy again. Until she finally have the courage to tell the guy what she truly feels towards him. She told the guy to meet her under the mango tree. And the good thing is the guy followed her request. They meet up and talked to each other and finally the girl confessed her feelings to him. The guy accepted her feelings.