Junior's Ball ( Part 1 )

Luka's POV

My friends and I are staying at a hotel near our venue, because the venue of our prom is far from our homes and the party will end midnight. Mom helped me with my stuffs and my gown it's still 9 AM and the prom's starting at 6 PM. We still have a lot of time to get ready.

I waited for Gumi to arrive because Gumi has a makeup artist in charge of our hair and makeups. I was starting to get a little bit nervous and not excited. Until I heard Riri barking outside and saw a car. Yep, it's her brother. -3-

" Mom, there here. " I said and she nod. " Good Luck honey, and always take care. And walk proud. " She said and I kissed her cheek and said goodbye. " Thanks Mom! I will! " I said and went to Gumi. Gumi and Rin helped me with my luggage. " Your gown's inside? " Rin asked me and I just nod. We first went to the room we booked in last time and checked the room.

" For four people. " Gumi said and I just nod. We also checked Nero and the other's room, also for four people. " We're just three girls and five boys, so one boy needs to sleep with us. " Rin said. " How about Nero? " Gumi asked. " He's noisy. " I said and Rin agreed with me. " Yohioloid? " Gumi suggested and we glared at her. " He's a maniac. " Din said and I laughed at that. " Shion's taken... " Gumi said and I just smirked at her. " Taken for granted, I know. " I said and we all laughed again. " Guess Luki's sleeping with us. " Rin said and Gumi nod.

" What!? " I said with my jaw dropping. " I object! " I said with my arms crossed and my eyes rolled. " We don't have any choice. " " Yeah, besides Luki's a gentleman. " They both told me and I just sighed. " Fine. " I said with a pout and we all placed our stuffs inside the cabinet. We waited for a couple of minutes until we heard a knock... When Gumi opened the door, it was her make up artist... She/He then started doing our hair and makeups... -3-

I was starting to cry when she put fake eyelashes on me, I feel like my eyes are heavy. " You're not used of makeups, aren't you? " She/He asked me. " No... Never! " I said and they all laughed. I felt sorry for them, they're the one's adjusting because of me. " Stop crying, your makeup will be ruin. " She/He told me. " But I can't. " I said while looking upward trying to stop my tears. She then aimed the electric fan in front of my face. " Thanks. " I said and they all laughed. " You're sweating already. " Gumi's mom said. And I just chuckled awkwardly.

Three hours had passed, yet I don't feel comfortable with my face. And I already had four to five retouches. " You'll get use to it. " She/He keep on saying to me, all I manage to do was show an awkward smile. Then She/He started putting make up on Rin and Gumi. We already had lunch on 3 PM. I feel like dying.

" What would Sensei say when he sees me!? " I asked Gumi and Rin. " You're beautiful Luka! " They both said in unison. " I look like a clown! " I told them and they glared at me. " So you're regretting he's the one putting make up on you!? " Gumi asked me. " It's not like that! " I told her and they both laughed.

" Look at this Luka. " Gumi said and showed me the mirror... I looked at myself, I look mature! My eyes really popped out even more! O____O And the make up will probably fit my gown. We were then shocked when the door opened, revealing Luki... He looked at us with his eyes widen.

" Luka look so beautiful, we know Luki. " Rin said with a smirk. Luki just looked away and placed his stuffs inside the cabinet. " Is it really okay if I sleep here? " Luki asked, Gumi and Rin nod. I just glared at him. " You're beautiful. " Luki said. " Oh thank you~! " Rin said and I chuckled at her. " Not you Rin. " Luki said, Gumi and I just laughed. " Why not just accept the fact that I'm beautiful, Luki! " Rin said and Luki just sighed...