That Dream.

Luka's POV

The heck!? But how!? Luki!? Hmph! I took my phone and texted him,

From: Luka
To: Luki

You joined the band?! I didn't expect you to do so...

And we all went to our next class... " So did he replied? " Ted asked me. " Not yet. Maybe his busy. " I said and hid my phone inside my pocket.

~ Time skip, Recess ~

" Hurry guys! " Miku said while IA was dragging me. " You guys go ahead! " I told Ted, Gumi and Rin they nod and went to the canteen. " Where are you guys taking me? " I asked them. " To the Music room. Gakupo Sensei wants to see us... " IA said and I just sigh. And we finally arrived at the music room and opened the door. " You didn't even knock. " I said to Miku and IA just chuckled. " We're here Sensei!!! " Miku yelled. And We heard a clap. " That's Sensei alright. "IA said and we went inside.

" Good. " He said and gestured us to come closer. And we sat at the floor. Sensei stretched his arms. " Ughh...!! " " You're a little bit stressed out Sensei. " I said and smiled he just scratched the back of his head. " Yeah. I'm a little bit too busy today. " He said and rest his chin at his table. Until we heard a knock. " Come in. " Sensei said. And finally the boys arrived. Including Luki. " Luki!!! " I yelled angrily. " Luki!? " Miku and IA yelled in shock.

" Sensei!? You're kidding right!? " Miku said and Sensei just chuckled. " Oh come on Miku. Don't you miss me? " Luki said with a smirk. Miku just looked at him and I just chuckled. I remember when we were still in Gr. 8 that Miku said she has a small crush on Luki. " Don't chuckle Luka! " Miku told me. " Sit down boys. " Sensei said and he put his glasses on.

Luki sat beside me. He smiled and pinched me, I pinched him as well and even punched him slightly. " Ahem. You may continue that later, Luka. " Sensei said and adjusted his glasses... I just pout at him. " Psst. Luka. " I heard Luki whispered and I looked at him. " I notice Sensei is being cold when we are together. " He said smirking. " He's just jealous. Joke! " I whispered back and we both chuckled. " Feeler. " Luki said. And we listened to what Gakupo Sensei is saying.

" Okay! " Sensei said and clapped his hands. " Who can play a guitar here? " Sensei asked. Miku, Yohioloid and Shion raised their hands. " Okay. Who can play a drum? " Yohioloid raised his hand, Shion and Miku lowered theirs... " Who can play a piano? " Gakupo Sensei asked. IA and I raised our hands and Sensei nod. " Now... Who has a Wonderful voice here? " Sensei asked. " Luka has that. " IA said and I was like ' What?! '

" Good... Okay I understand now... " Sensei said and stood up and went to the blackboard and took a chalk.

Female Vocalist: Luka
Male Vocalist: Luki
Lead Guitarist: Shion
Rhythm Guitarist: Miku
Drummer: Yohioloid
Keyboardist: IA

" Here.. Is it okay for all of you? " Sensei asked us and we all nod except for Luki. " Sensei... Me the male vocalist?! " Luki asked in surprise. "  Yeah. Don't worry... I'll be helping you modulate your voice... " Sensei said to him. Luki looked at me and I just smiled. " Besides... Luka's with you. " Gakupo Sensei said. " Sensei!!! " I yelled. " Just kidding... " Gakupo Sensei said and chuckled. " Come on. Let's continue this... Maybe tomorrow... " Sensei said and sigh. " Why tomorrow? " Miku asked Sensei. " Drum and Lyre...  " Sensei said and looked at Luki, IA and I. " Oh yeah... " Miku said and we all stood up.

" Will you be having recess with us Sensei? " I asked him. " Uhhh... Maybe I can't... Sorry... There's a lot of things to do at the faculty room. " Sensei said and sighed again. " Hahahaha. If you want we can buy you something? " I said to him and he smiled. " That could be a big help... " He said and handed me some money. " What do you like to eat Sensei? " I asked him happily. " Nah.. I'll have what you want. Hahahah. " He said to me impersonating me. I just pinched him. " Okay. I'll be back in a minute. " I said and we all left.