I'll Always Remember You...

Luka's POV

~ Time skip, Monday ~

I had breakfast with Mom, because I don't wanna be with Sensei for now... It still hurts. :( I waited until 6:40 AM and I went to the bus stop. But Sensei was still there. -3- I went back home and waited until 7. Yes. I'm already late for my first period. But it's okay, finals are already finished. But I still have to go to school because of the attendance. -3-

I went to the bus stop 7 AM again. And I'm so relieved Sensei's no longer there... I then patiently waited for a bus to school.

~ Time skip 7:45 AM ~

I went to my homeroom. " Sorry I'm- " I was cut off to see my classmates chitchatting. " No class guys? " I asked them " Luka. You know final's already finish right? All we had to do is finish our requirements. " A classmate of mine said and I just nod. " Where are Gumi and the others? " I asked them. " They went at the canteen I think. " another classmate of mine said. " Thanks~! " I said and went to the canteen...

" Mommy! " I heard a familiar voice. " Good Morning Nana~ " I greeted her. " Daddy wants to see you. He said it's important. " Nana told me and my eyes just widen. " Why? " I asked Nana. " I don't know Mommy... He said he just wants to see you... " Nana said and I just sighed. " Where is he? " I asked her again. " At his office... " Nana said and I just nod.

I was about to knock on his door. But it immediately opened. " Luka. " He said. And I just forced a smile at him. " Good Morning Gakupo Sensei. " I said and just went inside his office. " I just wanna tell you about the summer festival after graduation. " Gakupo Sensei said. " When? " I asked him. " After graduation. Maybe first week of April. " Gakupo Sensei said and I just nod. " Sure. I'll tell the others. " I said and went to the door.

" Luki needs to join this. " Gakupo Sensei said and my eyes widen. " But- " " I'll kick him out of the band if he doesn't. " Sensei said and I just nod. " Sure. " I said and went out of his office. I just took a deep breath and went to the canteen. " Luka! " I heard Ted yelled. " Wow. " I said and just sighed and went to them. " I saw you went to Gakupo Sensei's office. " Rin said. " Yeah. He told me we'll be performing first week of April for the summer festival. " I told them.

" April? Isn't that a little bit early for you guys to talk about it? " Ted asked. " Nah. Sensei just wanted to talk to Luka. " Rin said and I just sighed. " I'm hungry. " I said and bought fries.

And when I went back to our table, I already saw Sensei sitting beside my backpack. Urg.. -.- i just went back to our table like nothing happened. " Yey! Luka bought fries! " Gumi yelled. " No! It's for me! " I said and licked the head of the fries. " Eww! " Rin and Gumi yelled in unison. And I laughed at them. " Well that won't stop me from getting one. " Sensei said and took some of my fries. My jaw just dropped.

" How did it taste like Sensei? " Len asked him. " Still fries. " Sensei said and ruffled my hair. ' Why is he acting like nothing happened!? ' I asked myself. Duhh.. He doesn't care anyway.

" What's wrong Luka? Still sick? " Sensei asked me. " Leave me alone. " I said and just stood up and went to buy myself a drink. ' He's acting like nothing happened! ' I yelled inside my mind.

I went back to our table and sat beside Rin. " By the way, This Friday will be Juniors Ball. You guys ready? " Gakupo Sensei asked us. " Yeah! We already brought makeup, nail polish and accessories for the prom! " Rin said. " All I need is heels. " Gumi said. " I can't wait to see Luka wearing a gown, heels and makeup. " Sensei said and looked at me with a smile. My eyes just widen. ' Why is he making me feel this way!? ' I asked myself and just kept on eating fries.

" You'll be beautiful Lu- " Sensei said and I slammed my hand at the table. Their eyes widen and they all looked shocked at what I did. " Excuse me. " I said and started walking out of the canteen while bringing my backpack with me.