Overnight ( Part 2 )

Luka's POV

I was with Miku, she was teaching me how to swim, but I can't even float. -3- Miku was guiding me at the deeper parts of the falls. " Luka! Miku! " We heard Sensei yelling our names. " Sensei's calling. " I told Miku. " Nah. " She said and started dragging me " Miku! Luka! " another yell from Sensei. " Urg. Come on. " I said and started dragging Miku with me. " Aww... " She said and started guiding my path.

We saw Sensei crossing his arms with a blank face. " Miku you know Luka can't swim. " Sensei told Miku. " He's concern. " Miku whispered to me. " And as for you... " Sensei said and looked at me. " You know you can't swim, but still you pursue yourself to go on deeper areas. " Sensei scolded me. I just lowered my head and avoid looking at him. I heard him sighed.

" I told you earlier... If you drown, you'll die and I'll die. " Sensei said and I just looked at me. " Why is your lungs my lungs as well? " I mumble and he glared at me Miku and the others just laughed.  " What if I say, Yes? " He said and I looked at him with my eyes widen. " Luka, I'm just concerned. " He said. Ekkk!!! >////< " I know Sensei... You always are. " I said and he's eyes widen. " Of course I am. You're my student, Luka. " He said and I just went back to the cottage.

' I'm just his student... ' I thought to myself and it hurts... Hearing those words from him. I am just his student after all... Just his student... I'M JUST A MERE STUDENT.

" Luka! " Miku yelled. " Luka! " Miku yelled again but I just keep on walking and ignoring them. When I arrived at the cottage I just smiled at his sister... And took my phone... " Your phone has been ringing, but I just ignored it... " She told me and I just nod and smiled. And texted him...

From: Luka
To: Luki

Sorry late reply. I'm on a ' vacation ' with Sensei, Miku, Shion and Yohioloid.

I texted him. And I read some of his texts...

From: Luki
To: Luka

Where are you?

* Received at 8:47 AM  *

From: Luki
To: Luka

#Seenzoned

From: Luki
To: Luka

Okay, fine then. Forget I texted you. I understand you're so busy, and I don't even deserve a single second of your time. :)

I just glared at his texts. -___-  And I started calling him.
* Dialing * " Luka... " I heard Sensei said and I just looked at him. " Umm.. I need to call for someone. " I said and left the cottage. " Be careful! Be back after. " I heard Sensei said... I feel like crying... What he said earlier hurts... A lot. And this guy I'm calling isn't answering! -.-

From: Luka
To: Luki

Please... Answer my call.... :(

I just searched for a place to stay for a while. I wanted to be lonely... Until I saw a butterfly fluttering... " Lord... What are you trying to tell me? Please tell me Lord... " I said while looking at the butterfly... " Cause to be honest... It hurts... " I said and just looked at the sky. Then I remembered IA told me...

~ Flashback, IA and I had lunch at the mall ~

IA and I decided to have lunch at the mall, because it's only half-day. Then the food court was so crowded... And we decided to eat outside the food court instead. I ordered a lasagna and fries and payed for all, because she exchanged all of her money into arcade tokens. -.-